Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to get the build number of Tecno Spark k7 or any other MTK device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to get the build number of Tecno Spark k7 or any other MTK device

How to get the build number of Tecno Spark k7 or any other MTK device

Akwo Tom
Akwo Tom
Akwo Tom
Enthusiastic Member
08-06-2020, 01:44 PM

Hello, I have a bricked device (Tecno Spark K7) that is stuck at boot logo, so I don't have access to the Android settings menu or any nominal way of getting the build number. Please help me on what I can do to get the build number.

Plus, I really wanna appreciate the support you guys gave me last time concerning the bricked Infinx Hot 7; Especially by guys like Xanon. - Thanks so much.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-06-2020, 07:05 PM
(08-06-2020, 01:44 PM)Akwo Tom Hello, I have a bricked device (Tecno Spark K7) that is stuck at boot logo, so I don't have access to the Android settings menu or any nominal way of getting the build number. Please help me on what I can do to get the build number.

Plus, I really wanna appreciate the support you guys gave me last time concerning the bricked Infinx Hot 7; Especially by guys like Xanon. - Thanks so much.

Build no. can be displayed at the top when you boot the phone to recovery mode.
To boot to recovery on Tecno K7 simply power off the phone and hold vol up + power key when the phone vibrate or displayed the logo then release power button and keep holding vol up. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html for how to boot to recovery.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
09-06-2020, 10:12 AM
(08-06-2020, 01:44 PM)Akwo Tom Hello, I have a bricked device (Tecno Spark K7) that is stuck at boot logo, so I don't have access to the Android settings menu or any nominal way of getting the build number. Please help me on what I can do to get the build number.

if you can't get to recovery mode for unknown reasons, try other methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html