Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno f8 interupting @ 40 -45% wen trying to load a MTK backup file on it in recovery

Plz help, after all lectures here on how to load a MTk file for recovery, my phone will stop loading @ 40 - 45%. Plz what can I do to stop dis interuption.. Plz sir

(05-16-2015, 12:31 AM)bellisconi1 Wrote: Plz help, after all lectures here on how to load a MTk file for recovery, my phone will stop loading @ 40 - 45%. Plz what can I do to stop dis interuption.. Plz sir

dont understand the exact procedure you're referring to. could you explain exactly what you're trying to do step by step
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
My tecno f8 didn't get stocked @ d tecno logo and will always reboot.. I backed up d MTK file of d same kinda fone in a memory card. Bt in d process of loading it in my bricked fone, it will stop loading around 40 to 45%. I tried it several times bt still d same.. Cud it be d battery or d fone is finally dead sir??? Or my steps are wrong??
(05-16-2015, 10:15 AM)bellisconi1 Wrote: My tecno f8 didn't get stocked @ d tecno logo and will always reboot.. I backed up d MTK file of d same kinda fone in a memory card.  Bt in d process of loading it in my bricked fone, it will stop loading around 40 to 45%. I tried it several times bt still d same.. Cud it be d battery or d fone is finally dead sir??? Or my steps are wrong??

both working phone and bricked phone need to have the same custom recovery installed for this to work. are they both on custom recovery?
backup the working phone using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html and let me know when backup is done
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)