Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4(KC8)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4(KC8)

I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4(KC8)

Ricky1008
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
14-06-2020, 10:03 AM

I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4 and my device refused to turn on if I try to charge it, it doesn't come up and I used miracle box to flash my firmware which I previously dumped the device still doesn't turn on I tried to flash again with sp flash tool this time I did format + download. Still the same thing and now anytime I try to flash it will show an error code which means it needs an auth file have checked everywhere I can't find any auth file for spark 4 KC8. I'm thinking of downloading the original firmware from this forum and using aftersale flash tool to try again I don't know if this could work please I need help.
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
14-06-2020, 11:47 AM
I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4 and my device refused to turn on if I try to charge it, it doesn't come up and I used miracle box to flash my firmware which I previously dumped the device still doesn't turn on I tried to flash again with sp flash tool this time I did format + download. Still the same thing and now anytime I try to flash it will show an error code which means it needs an auth file have checked everywhere I can't find any auth file for spark 4 KC8. I'm thinking of downloading the original firmware from this forum and using aftersale flash tool to try again I don't know if this could work please I need help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-06-2020, 10:15 AM
(14-06-2020, 10:03 AM)Ricky1008 I tried to lock back my bootloader on my spark 4 and my device refused to turn on if I try to charge it, it doesn't come up and I used miracle box to flash my firmware which I previously dumped the device still doesn't turn on I tried to flash again with sp flash tool this time I did format + download. Still the same thing and now anytime I try to flash it will show an error code which means it needs an auth file have checked everywhere I can't find any auth file for spark 4 KC8. I'm thinking of downloading the original firmware from this forum and using aftersale flash tool to try again I don't know if this could work please I need help.

what's the build number of your kc8 device?
if you don't remember, use method 7 method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html to find the build number (no need to backup again since you already have a previous backup)

if it matches the firmware build @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-30432.html , then you can download and flash using SWD tool (format all + download) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
15-06-2020, 08:14 PM
The build id does not match and i have already downloaded that one in the forum. I tried to flash with after sale tool i recieve an error can't download DA connection failed!STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION(1/1)(100%) even when I try format+download option please I really need help because this is my primary device.
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
Ricky1008
15-06-2020, 08:36 PM

This is my previous build id I think it was not this when I first got the phone it changed anytime I install an update on my device. But this was the build ID before the incidence. https://imgbbb.com/image/TDiQ62

Sent from my Infinix X626 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-06-2020, 11:28 AM
(15-06-2020, 08:14 PM)Ricky1008 The build id does not match and i have already downloaded that one in the forum. I tried to flash with after sale tool i recieve an error can't download DA connection failed!STATUS_EXT_RAM_EXCEPTION(1/1)(100%) even when I try format+download option please I really need help because this is my primary device.

which version of the tool did you use?
did you try using the latest version "download only" or "firmware upgrade"? also attach a screenshot of the error message, upload your screenshot to imgur.com
This post was last modified: 16-06-2020, 01:56 PM by X3non.