Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Enable dram fail (4032)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Enable dram fail (4032)

Enable dram fail (4032)

gavmaister
gavmaister
gavmaister
14-06-2020, 10:17 AM

Hi, I tried to flash my Vodafone Vfd 300 using spflash tool. Initially it didn't do anything so I selected the format all + download option. It gave me a message saying error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032) and now my phone doesn't even switch on or vibrate. It gives me the same message every time I try flashing it please help me. When I connect it to the PC it reads as mtk USB port (com4) then it disappears after a few seconds.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-06-2020, 10:15 AM
(14-06-2020, 10:17 AM)gavmaister Hi, I tried to flash my Vodafone Vfd 300 using spflash tool. Initially it didn't do anything so I selected the format all + download option. It gave me a message saying error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032) and now my phone doesn't even switch on or vibrate. It gives me the same message every time I try flashing it please help me. When I connect it to the PC it reads as mtk USB port (com4) then it disappears after a few seconds.

was your phone able to power on or was it totally dead before you used the format all + download?
have you tried the fixes for error 4032 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?
gavmaister
gavmaister
gavmaister
20-06-2020, 04:29 AM
Yes it was on....
I've tried reinstalling the driver's several times but it hasn't helped. When I connect the phone to the PC, i get the red bar then the error 4038. There have been times when I tried different things and it says "power up too early" not exactly in those words. The phone is still able to install device drivers when I connect it to the PC, what bothers me though is that it does not show mtk preloader
gavmaister
gavmaister
gavmaister
20-06-2020, 05:56 AM
Please may I have a correct preloader for Vfd 300. I do not have access to a working one
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2020, 03:26 PM

(20-06-2020, 04:29 AM)gavmaister Yes it was on....
I've tried reinstalling the driver's several times but it hasn't helped. When I connect the phone to the PC, i get the red bar then the error 4038. There have been times when I tried different things and it says "power up too early" not exactly in those words. The phone is still able to install device drivers when I connect it to the PC, what bothers me though is that it does not show mtk preloader

you need to look for and try a different vfd 300 firmware, there are so many of these online so you'll need to keep trying different firmwares till you find one that works OR better still if you can find a device with same ID e.g V300-******* then backup from the phone and flash yours