Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phantom z update bricked

Good day guys

Please I need Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom

My Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked after I installed a Tecno OTA Update and the phone can now only boot to recovery mode. Please can I get, STOCK ROM backup for this phone, Phantom Z(A7).

And any instruction on how to install the ROM through adb sideload, or any best practice.
I need download permission for the file, gmail is [email protected]
Thanks

(05-16-2015, 05:01 PM)Enity Wrote: Good day guys

Please I need Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom

My Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked after I installed a Tecno OTA Update and the phone can now only boot to recovery mode. Please can I get, STOCK ROM backup for this phone, Phantom Z(A7).

And any instruction on how to install the ROM through adb sideload, or any best practice.
I need download permission for the file, gmail is [email protected]
Thanks

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks alot ,have downloaded it.will proceed with the operation and keep you updated .Thanks once again
(05-18-2015, 02:18 AM)Enity Wrote: thanks alot ,have downloaded it.will proceed with the operation and keep you updated .Thanks once again

After Stage 10(How to use sp flash tool), nothing happened except for a pink flash light at the progress bar. Please i need ur assistance. Also i dont know the location file for andriod and uboot.thanks
(05-18-2015, 02:27 AM)Enity Wrote: After Stage 10(How to use sp flash tool), nothing happened except for a pink flash light at the progress bar. Please i need ur assistance. Also i dont know the location file for andriod and uboot.thanks

did you flash all the files using SP flash tool?

(05-18-2015, 11:07 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 02:27 AM)Enity Wrote: After Stage 10(How to use sp flash tool), nothing happened except for a pink flash light at the progress bar. Please i need ur assistance. Also i dont know the location file for andriod and uboot.thanks

did you flash all the files using SP flash tool?

No, i didnt though i skipped stage 6(How to use sp flash tool).i was unable to select the location file for andriod and uboot from the stock i downloaded. Are you suggesting i go through stage 6 besides how do i select the location for those two files? thanks
(05-19-2015, 03:58 AM)Enity Wrote: No, i didnt though i skipped stage 6(How to use sp flash tool).i was unable to select the location file for andriod and uboot from the stock i downloaded. Are you suggesting i go through stage 6 besides how do i select the location for those two files? thanks

just click scatter loading and select the scatter file from the window that pops up. see the video for clarification
(05-19-2015, 08:05 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 03:58 AM)Enity Wrote: No, i didnt though i skipped stage 6(How to use sp flash tool).i was unable to select the location file for andriod and uboot from the stock i downloaded. Are you suggesting i go through stage 6 besides how do i select the location for those two files? thanks

just click scatter loading and select the scatter file from the window that pops up. see the video for clarification

Please if u are referring to a different video aside sp tools video, please kindly help me with the link.Thanks
(05-21-2015, 11:31 PM)Enity Wrote: Please if u are referring to a different video aside sp tools video, please kindly help me with the link.Thanks

see the video at the guide, you'll find it very helpful
Thank you so much hovatek...my phone is as good as new!!!