Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please kindly attend to my case
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Please kindly attend to my case

Please kindly attend to my case

Lexycal
Lexycal
Lexycal
Techie Member
20-06-2020, 02:05 PM

Good afternoon Hovatek, I am a good follower on your platform and I have benefited a lot from ur wealth of experience. I was stuck with a particular challenge this week and I was surprised your agents decided to ignore me. Even if I am asking for something, it shows I want to know more. Through ur guide, I was able to unlock my Tecno LB8a bootloader, rooted the device and also flashed twrp. I noticed my twrp does not have system partition and reported to the agent handling my case. He said I should unpack my recovery, being a beginner, it was somehow difficult before I cud get it. I have unpacked it since about 3 days ago but I was surprised ur agent ignored my further request on what to do next. I could not use my twrp since then. Please kindly assist me
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2020, 06:32 PM
(20-06-2020, 02:05 PM)Lexycal Good afternoon Hovatek, I am a good follower on your platform and I have benefited a lot from ur wealth of experience. I was stuck with a particular challenge this week and I was surprised your agents decided to ignore me. Even if I am asking for something, it shows I want to know more. Through ur guide, I was able to unlock my Tecno LB8a bootloader, rooted the device and also flashed twrp. I noticed my twrp does not have system partition and reported to the agent handling my case. He said I should unpack my recovery, being a beginner, it was somehow difficult before I cud get it. I have unpacked it since about 3 days ago but I was surprised ur agent ignored my further request on what to do next. I could not use my twrp since then. Please kindly assist me

check my last reply on that thread i.e https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-344...#pid195390
maybe you didn't see the reply
you sent too many screenshots where you could easily upload only the fstab file OR if you have problems uploading, you could copy out the contents of the fstab and post it on that thread using the bb code tag i.e [code]
This post was last modified: 20-06-2020, 06:45 PM by X3non.