Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung grand 2 G7102 4.4.2 null
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung grand 2 G7102 4.4.2 null

Samsung grand 2 G7102 4.4.2 null

Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
25-06-2020, 08:02 PM

hello team this devicewas given to me it's problem being unknown baseband No service null Imei I tried flashing modem 4.4.2 using Odin  at first I performed  root with  cwmr after the root some where z3x said super user right is false so i performed another root with kingroot pc now  trying repair imei,write qcn, efs all failed  any way forward  am stuck at null imei. Thanks in advance
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
26-06-2020, 09:34 AM
(25-06-2020, 08:02 PM)Abdul-hanan hello team this devicewas given to me it's problem being unknown baseband No service null Imei I tried flashing modem 4.4.2 using Odin  at first I performed  root with  cwmr after the root some where z3x said super user right is false so i performed another root with kingroot pc now  trying repair imei,write qcn, efs all failed  any way forward  am stuck at null imei. Thanks in advance

When you say "all failed" do you mean you got error while trying to flash qcn?
Have you first tried flashing the official firmware for your region
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
31-05-2021, 08:56 PM
Sorry I couldn't log that time Though that customer was travelling he took it back however I'd like to know how to verify region firmware for future reference thanks for your goodness
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
02-06-2021, 11:50 AM
(31-05-2021, 08:56 PM)Abdul-hanan Sorry I couldn't log that time Though that customer was travelling he took it back however I'd like to know how to verify region firmware for future reference thanks for your goodness

You always start by asking for the cause of unknown baseband and null IMEI. In most cases, its due to tampering with the firmware / modem files