Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot 9 x655c stuck in boot loop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

infinix hot 9 x655c stuck in boot loop

infinix hot 9 x655c stuck in boot loop

buttafly
buttafly
buttafly
26-06-2020, 08:40 PM

my phone infinic hot 9 x655c is stucked in bootloop after i flashed a patched boot img (twice). i am unable to fix it. i followed the online tutorials on how to but i cmy phone infinic hot 9 x655c is stucked in bootloop after i flashed a patched boot img (twice). i am unable to fix it. i followed the online tutorials on how to but i can't get into its recovery mode no matter what combination of volume up, volume down, and power buttons i press it just keep rebooting. even when it runs down of battery when charged a lttle it goes back to reboot

[/url]
[url=https://www.messenger.com/t/hovatek#]
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-06-2020, 10:19 AM
(26-06-2020, 08:40 PM)buttafly my phone infinic hot 9 x655c is stucked in bootloop after i flashed a patched boot img (twice). i am unable to fix it. i followed the online tutorials on how to but i cmy phone infinic hot 9 x655c is stucked in bootloop after i flashed a patched boot img (twice). i am unable to fix it. i followed the online tutorials on how to but i can't get into its recovery mode no matter what combination of volume up, volume down, and power buttons i press it just keep rebooting. even when it runs down of battery when charged a lttle it goes back to reboot

you'll actually need to flash stock rom or at least stock boot.img using spft or swd tool
do you remember the build number of your device? if yes, you can check for the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-34449.html
hacks.legend
hacks.legend
hacks.legend
12-04-2021, 01:39 PM
how to flash boot.img file with swd ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-04-2021, 12:14 PM
(12-04-2021, 01:39 PM)hacks.legend how to flash boot.img file with swd ?

you'll need to use sp flash tool if you intend to flash a single file e.g boot.img