Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Would you like to work with Hovatek? Team Hovatek is recruiting...see our blog post for details (February 23, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecno p5 scatter file
(This post was last modified:06-17-2014, 05:34 PM by Ernestbone. )

Someone pls upload tecno p5 scatter file. I need it to unbrick my phone. The havotek's link for scatter file didnt work(i was not granted access by google drive).

(06-17-2014, 04:48 PM)Ernestbone Wrote: Someone pls upload tecno p5 scatter file. I need it to unbrick my phone. The havotek's link for scatter file didnt work(i was not granted access by google drive).

We recently restricted download of such files to premium members
So how do i become a premium user. Or is there any other way i can the tecno p5 scatter file
(This post was last modified:06-17-2014, 07:10 PM by hovatek. )
(06-17-2014, 06:47 PM)Ernestbone Wrote: So how do i become a premium user. Or is there any other way i can the tecno p5 scatter file

To become a premium member, you're to have registered here @ our forum then you'll pay N1,000 . premium members get to download these files for free and also enjoy many more benefits
I already registered. Where do i pay to?
(06-17-2014, 07:12 PM)Ernestbone Wrote: I already registered. Where do i pay to?

will send you a private message
I recently flashed tecno y4 with the rashr flash tool while it was on.I flashed 4 images ,that is system image,boot image ,secro image and recovery image.The phone turned blue mode.What is the solution to this problem?(Rashr tool was able to work after rooting y4)
(01-08-2016, 10:07 AM)Shimei aluoch Wrote: I recently flashed tecno y4 with the rashr flash tool while it was on.I flashed 4 images ,that is system image,boot image ,secro image and recovery image.The phone turned blue mode.What is the solution to this problem?(Rashr tool was able to work after rooting y4)

Create a new thread for this..
This is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread