05-17-2015, 06:23 AM
1. Open VLC Media player.
2. Click on Media -- Select Capture device.
3. Now you can see new window, select
Desktop from Capture mode.
4. Now select framework from Options menu.
Ex : 20 f/s.
5. Finally select Convert from drop down menu
6. Once you click on convert, you will get
option of file format and destination. Select
format and destination as per your choice.
7. Finally click on Start and then press play
Now whatever activity you do on Desktop will
automatically get recorded. Once you are done
with recording, just go back to VLC and stop
Enjoy your own captured video and share it