Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] My Tecno L3 won't boot pass the logo after I rooted it and install fonts
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] My Tecno L3 won't boot pass the logo after I rooted it and install fonts

[Custom ROM] My Tecno L3 won't boot pass the logo after I rooted it and install fonts

Sciprince
Sciprince
Sciprince
17-05-2015, 05:16 PM

TECNO L3
The phone has refused to boot pass the boot animation. It loads but never passes there. I've waited for an hour, still no response.

I rooted my phone using kingwood, then install Ifont so that I can install new fonts. after opening the app I granted root access then choose the font I like then it demanded for me to reboot and I agreed. On rebooting it got stock at the boot animation.

I hereby wish to apply for the permission to download the mtk backup so that I can flash it with sp flashtool.
I would be grateful if my permission is granted.
Sciprince
Sciprince
Sciprince
17-05-2015, 05:21 PM
I really need it. Anybody please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-05-2015, 07:28 PM
(17-05-2015, 05:16 PM)Sciprince TECNO L3
The phone has refused to boot pass the boot animation. It loads but never passes there. I've waited for an hour, still no response.

I rooted my phone using kingwood, then install Ifont so that I can install new fonts. after opening the app I granted root access then choose the font I like then it demanded for me to reboot and I agreed. On rebooting it got stock at the boot animation.

I hereby wish to apply for the permission to download the mtk backup so that I can flash it with sp flashtool.
I would be grateful if my permission is granted.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dejey22
dejey22
dejey22
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 01:30 PM
please I can I get an authorization for this email tselormey99@gmail.com to download the MTK backup for Tecno L3.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 07:24 PM

(05-07-2015, 01:30 PM)dejey22 please I can I get an authorization for this email tselormey99@gmail.com to download the MTK backup for Tecno L3.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.