Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix surf spice x403 not booting

Please my infinix surf spice x403 is not booting up. It gets stuck at the Infinix logo. It has happened before and an Engineer fixed it for me, now it's reoccuring.... kindly help

(05-18-2015, 09:11 AM)whizy09 Wrote: Please my infinix surf spice x403 is not booting up. It gets stuck at the Infinix logo. It has happened before and an Engineer fixed it for me, now it's reoccuring.... kindly help

how did it get bricked this time?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-18-2015, 11:16 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 09:11 AM)whizy09 Wrote: Please my infinix surf spice x403 is not booting up. It gets stuck at the Infinix logo. It has happened before and an Engineer fixed it for me, now it's reoccuring.... kindly help

how did it get bricked this time?

I did nothing, it just started by itself. Hopefully you can help me with the tools to fix it. Thanks
(05-19-2015, 09:50 AM)whizy09 Wrote: I did nothing, it just started by itself. Hopefully you can help me with the tools to fix it. Thanks

1.slot in a formatted SD card > boot into recovery mode > do a factory reset > wipe cache > reboot the phone
2. if it persists, supply a gmail address
Thanks....Still persists. This is my gmailSad[email protected])
(05-20-2015, 09:59 AM)whizy09 Wrote: Thanks....Still persists. This is my gmailSad[email protected])

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Thank you but is the stock rom in my mail the collection of all tools required to fix my phone or i have to download other tools here?
(06-10-2015, 11:14 AM)whizy09 Wrote: Thank you but is the stock rom in my mail the collection of all tools required to fix my phone or i have to download other tools here?

you need the stock ROM and some other tools. already gave you those in my previous reply

I've downloaded and tried to flash the phone with the stock rom and sp flash tool. But it came out with the error i attached. Now the phone is no longer turning on or even charging. kindly help. Thanks

Attached Files
.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 11.29 KB / Downloads: 5)
(06-16-2015, 10:06 AM)whizy09 Wrote: I've downloaded and tried to flash the phone with the stock rom and sp flash tool. But it came out with the error i attached. Now the phone is no longer turning on or even charging. kindly help. Thanks

which files exactly did you try flashing and what version of sp flash tool did you use?