Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock my ipone is not accepting nigerian sim
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my ipone is not accepting nigerian sim

my ipone is not accepting nigerian sim

Pasiokwe
Pasiokwe
Pasiokwe
Techie Member
18-05-2015, 12:41 PM

i enabled an iphone disabled phone with its firmware and the network unlock wiped out, please i want to know if there is a solution to the problem apart from unlocking the network again
Thanks for your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-05-2015, 03:04 PM
(18-05-2015, 12:41 PM)Pasiokwe i enabled an iphone disabled phone with its firmware and the network unlock wiped out, please i want to know if there is a solution to the problem apart from unlocking the network again
Thanks for your help

honestly dont understand what you're trying to say

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pasiokwe
Pasiokwe
Pasiokwe
Techie Member
20-05-2015, 01:19 PM
(18-05-2015, 03:04 PM)hovatek
(18-05-2015, 12:41 PM)Pasiokwe i enabled an iphone disabled phone with its firmware and the network unlock wiped out, please i want to know if there is a solution to the problem apart from unlocking the network again
Thanks for your help

honestly dont understand what you're trying to say

WHAT I MEAN, IS THAT I FORGOT MY IPHONE 3GS PASSWORD. SO AFTER SO MANY ATTEMPTS TO UNLOCK IT, IT WAS DISABLED SAYING I SHOULD CONNECT TO ITUNES TO UNLOCK. I GOT THE FIRMWARE FOR THE PHONE AND RESTORED IT BECAUSE THE PC I SYNCHRONIZED IT WITH IS NOT AROUND. THEN AFTER I RESTORED IT FINISH I TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT WITH A WIRELESS NETWORK BUT IT SAYS ''The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information''. SO I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 04:59 PM
(20-05-2015, 01:19 PM)Pasiokwe WHAT I MEAN, IS THAT I FORGOT MY IPHONE 3GS PASSWORD. SO AFTER SO MANY ATTEMPTS TO UNLOCK IT, IT WAS DISABLED SAYING I SHOULD CONNECT TO ITUNES TO UNLOCK. I GOT THE FIRMWARE FOR THE PHONE AND RESTORED IT BECAUSE THE PC I SYNCHRONIZED IT WITH IS NOT AROUND. THEN AFTER I RESTORED IT FINISH I TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT WITH A WIRELESS NETWORK BUT IT SAYS ''The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information''. SO I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
did you ever unlock the phone and if you did, how?
This post was last modified: 20-05-2015, 04:59 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.