Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno phantom z Stock rom backup needed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno phantom z Stock rom backup needed

Tecno phantom z Stock rom backup needed

Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
19-05-2015, 06:24 AM

I bricked my phantom z, in the process of updating it, after since it don't boot again, please I need download permission for the stock rom for phantom z A7, here is Gmail account Quduslasisi@gmai.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2015, 08:16 AM
(19-05-2015, 06:24 AM)Qenylas I bricked my phantom  z, in the process of updating it,  after since it don't boot again,  please I need download permission for the stock rom for phantom z  A7, here is Gmail account  Quduslasisi@gmai.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
22-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Thanks for giving me the permission to download, when I flashed the phone with the system.img ,everything became blank and now the phone didn't even on again,now I don't know what to, please help me revive my phone I'm just like a dead man when I'm without my phone......please tell me what to do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 10:59 AM
(22-05-2015, 10:16 AM)Qenylas Thanks for giving me the permission to download, when I flashed the phone with the system.img ,everything became blank and now the phone didn't even on again,now I don't know what to, please help me revive my phone I'm just like a dead man when I'm without my phone......please tell me what to do

i asked you to flash all files, not system.img alone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
23-05-2015, 12:14 PM

(23-05-2015, 10:59 AM),ll hovatek
(22-05-2015, 10:16 AM)Qenylas Thanks for giving me the permission to download, when I flashed the phone with the system.img ,everything became blank and now the phone didn't even on again,now I don't know what to, please help me revive my phone I'm just like a dead man when I'm without my phone......please tell me what to do

i asked you to flash all files, not system.img alone

I flashed all files but I get error when it get to uboot saying I should press ctrl+alt+t to on debug which I did , and when I flashed all file again I still get the error and the phone still remain dead. And please what will I select for the uboot path because uboot is not in the scatter file. Please put me throug.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 12:59 PM
(23-05-2015, 12:14 PM)Qenylas I flashed all files but I get error when it get to uboot saying I should press ctrl+alt+t to on debug which I did , and when I flashed all file again I still get the error and the phone still remain dead. And please what will I select for the uboot path because uboot is not in the scatter file. Please put me throug.

whats the error you got in sp flash tool and what version are you using?

Note!
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
23-05-2015, 01:12 PM
(23-05-2015, 12:59 PM)hovatek
(23-05-2015, 12:14 PM)Qenylas I flashed all files but I get error when it get to uboot saying I should press ctrl+alt+t to on debug which I did , and when I flashed all file again I still get the error and the phone still remain dead. And please what will I select for the uboot path because uboot is not in the scatter file. Please put me throug.

whats the error you got in sp flash tool and what version are you using?

The version is 5.1 and  the error is press ctrl+alt+t to on debug. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 05:47 PM
(23-05-2015, 01:12 PM)Qenylas The version is 5.1 and  the error is press ctrl+alt+t to on debug. 

there should be an error code at the top and a hint at the bottom

Note!
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
23-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Just to reflash now to see the error code, I found nothing the flashing went well without error, my phone is now alive thanks to you people, God bless ur hustle....