Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Request to download tecno H3 stock rom

hello,i think the reason why i can't flash to my H3 the stock rom via spflash tools is that when i connect it when its powered off instead of showing that its Mediatek Preloader usb vcom port connected it shows instead mtk usb port when i connect the bricked Tecno H3...What can be the problem????
i've installed all the usb drivers i downloaded from your website and installed them as shown in the video...help me

(07-22-2015, 02:24 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: hello,i think the reason why i can't flash to my H3 the stock rom via spflash tools is that when i connect it when its powered off instead of showing that its Mediatek Preloader usb vcom port connected it shows instead mtk usb port when i connect the bricked Tecno H3...What can be the problem????
i've installed all the usb drivers i downloaded from your website and installed them as shown in the video...help me

have you been able to backup the working H3?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
not yet nowadays getting another H3 working is hard there are not many
when i connect it after the rooting process, mtkdroid tools is yellow instead of green and when i click root in mtkdroid tools it displays
- Install busybox
--- ERROR : file adbd not install !
--- Reboot ...
+] This may take a few minutes.
[-] Failure.
ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!
- Install busybox
--- ERROR : file adbd not install !
all the two tecno H3 i've tested display the same thing in mtkdroid tools and i've used kingoroot as suggested on your website
(08-07-2015, 01:55 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: when i connect it after the rooting process, mtkdroid tools is yellow instead of green and when i click root in mtkdroid tools it displays
  - Install busybox
--- ERROR : file  adbd not  install !
--- Reboot ...

fix adbd error using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1219.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
thanks lemme try that
when im making the back up with mtk droid tools of the H3 in the middle of the process it displays system.ext4.tar - ERROR - tar: write error: No space left on device...is this normal????
what can i do???