Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Parted error unrecognised disk label
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Parted error unrecognised disk label

Parted error unrecognised disk label

mxpxpxpx
mxpxpxpx
mxpxpxpx
28-06-2020, 07:57 PM

I recently bought a Galaxy Tab 10. GT-P7510, which came with Android 4 . I have since installed a custom rom and upgraded it to Android 7.1. I tried to install Gapps, but my system partition is too small. I am trying to resize the partition using adb and parted. I have copied the files over and when I try to run parted I get this error. Nothing shows up in the print command, I do not see a list of partitions. The tablet is rooted. What am I doing wrong? is there a better way to resize it? Thanks for all the help. ~ # parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 unrecognized disk label
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-06-2020, 04:53 PM
(28-06-2020, 07:57 PM)mxpxpxpx I recently bought a Galaxy Tab 10. GT-P7510, which came with Android 4 . I have since installed a custom rom and upgraded it to Android 7.1. I tried to install Gapps, but my system partition is too small. I am trying to resize the partition using adb and parted. I have copied the files over and when I try to run parted I get this error. Nothing shows up in the print command, I do not see a list of partitions. The tablet is rooted. What am I doing wrong? is there a better way to resize it? Thanks for all the help. ~ # parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 unrecognized disk label

if your device is rooted, then use link2sd app
1. uninstall bloatwares or apps you don't need from system partition
2. look for system apps that have been updated then integrate the updates to system
then you can retry flashing gapps