Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] INFINIX HOT NOTE STOCK ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] INFINIX HOT NOTE STOCK ROM

[Downloads] INFINIX HOT NOTE STOCK ROM

damochewinner
damochewinner
damochewinner
19-05-2015, 06:03 PM

Good evening. Please I need access to Infinix Hot Note Stock ROM MTK back up. I just bricked my phone and I need to reflash it. Thanks

damochewinner@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 19-05-2015, 06:04 PM by damochewinner. Edit Reason: didnt put email before
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2015, 07:20 PM
(19-05-2015, 06:03 PM)damochewinner Good evening. Please I need access to Infinix Hot Note Stock ROM MTK back up. I just bricked my phone and I need to reflash it. Thanks

damochewinner@gmail.com

how did it get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
damochewinner
damochewinner
damochewinner
19-05-2015, 07:32 PM
(19-05-2015, 07:20 PM)hovatek
(19-05-2015, 06:03 PM)damochewinner Good evening. Please I need access to Infinix Hot Note Stock ROM MTK back up. I just bricked my phone and I need to reflash it. Thanks

damochewinner@gmail.com

how did it get bricked?

I was playing around with some custom ROMs, though they didn't work, so I wanted to revert back to my mtk back up, it started telling me update failed. Looked though it and saw the backup didn't complete.

So I kinda need the ROM back up to make my phone functional again.

Thanks. damochewinner@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 07:12 AM
(19-05-2015, 07:32 PM)damochewinner I was playing around with some custom ROMs, though they didn't work, so I wanted to revert back to my mtk back up, it started telling me update failed. Looked though it and saw the backup didn't complete.

So I kinda need the ROM back up to make my phone functional again.

Thanks. damochewinner@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.