Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix s4 x626b dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix s4 x626b dead

[Please help] Infinix s4 x626b dead

02-07-2020, 02:37 AM

i was using gsi rom with secure boot disabled. but today i tried to go back on stock version because of fews rom bugs, downloaded stock rom for my phone model then i just used sp flashtool and selected format all and download option showed error after formatting then tried to use softwaredownload tool it detected the phone but got da error after that it doesn't work anymore phone wont boot totally dead nothing happen if i press power button flash tool / softwaredownload tool is also not detecting it anymore but when i connect and disconnect the phone device manger refreshes what should i do now?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-07-2020, 11:46 AM
(02-07-2020, 02:37 AM)buincwmartjgaussla i was using gsi rom with secure boot disabled. but today i tried to go back on stock version because of fews rom bugs, downloaded stock rom for my phone model then i just used sp flashtool and selected format all and download option showed error after formatting then tried to use softwaredownload tool it detected the phone but got da error after that it doesn't work anymore phone wont boot totally dead nothing happen if i press power button flash tool / softwaredownload tool is also not detecting it anymore but when i connect and disconnect the phone device manger refreshes what should i do now?

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone then flash factory firmware using SWD tool (format all + download)
02-07-2020, 01:59 PM
(02-07-2020, 11:46 AM)X3non
(02-07-2020, 02:37 AM)buincwmartjgaussla i was using gsi rom with secure boot disabled. but today i tried to go back on stock version because of fews rom bugs, downloaded stock rom for my phone model then i just used sp flashtool and selected format all and download option showed error after formatting then tried to use softwaredownload tool it detected the phone but got da error after that it doesn't work anymore phone wont boot totally dead nothing happen if i press power button flash tool / softwaredownload tool is also not detecting it anymore but when i connect and disconnect the phone device manger refreshes what should i do now?

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone then flash factory firmware using SWD tool (format all + download)
It have built in battery not possible to remove, now it’s finally detecting my phone but it’s shows as unknown device descriptor request failed code 43 even after installing vcom driver, i did clean install of windows 10 latest version still same issue with driver should i try windows 7 maybe? It have 7 months warranty left but i can’t get it repaired because of pandemic, it is even possible to revive it or should i just say RIP & buy another phone for my mother
02-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Got it working again, i just removed the back cover disconnected the battery connector then flashed using softwaredownload tool