Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android UNBRICK DEAD INFINIX X551 WONT CHARGE OR BOOT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

UNBRICK DEAD INFINIX X551 WONT CHARGE OR BOOT

UNBRICK DEAD INFINIX X551 WONT CHARGE OR BOOT

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
fjunior
fjunior
fjunior
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 07:26 AM

Hi Team,

I am a fan of your blog an a frequent follower. I was requesting for access to the mtk backup for infinix hot note to help me unbrick mine. The phone wont charge nor even boot but I could hear my computer recognise it when I CONNECT IT VIA USB
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 08:12 AM
(20-05-2015, 07:26 AM)fjunior Hi Team,

I am a fan of your blog an a frequent follower. I was requesting for access to the mtk backup for infinix hot note to help me unbrick mine. The phone wont charge nor even boot but I could hear my computer recognise it when I CONNECT IT VIA USB

1, how exactly did this happen?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
fjunior
fjunior
fjunior
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 12:52 PM
(20-05-2015, 08:12 AM)hovatek
(20-05-2015, 07:26 AM)fjunior Hi Team,

1, how exactly did this happen?
2. supply a gmail address

I was trying to create a carliv touch recovery using this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1095.html I think I accidentally flashed the original recovery using a wrong scatter file for mtk 6572 it gave a warning of wrong scatter file without any progress when I tried doing the same using the right one the red progress bar could not be shown though I could hear sounds of the phone being recognised wehn I connected the usb cable. upto now its still the same. It wont charge nor power up not even show the boot logo

my email is franeizor@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 04:10 PM
(20-05-2015, 12:52 PM)fjunior I was trying to create a carliv touch recovery using this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1095.html I think I accidentally flashed the original recovery using a wrong scatter file for mtk 6572 it gave a warning of wrong scatter file without any progress when I tried doing the same using the right one the red progress bar could not be shown though I could hear sounds of the phone being recognised wehn I connected the usb cable. upto now its still the same. It wont charge nor power up not even show the boot logo

my email is franeizor@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
fjunior
fjunior
fjunior
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 04:39 PM

Thanks team let me try to revive it hope it accepts will provide a feedback
fjunior
fjunior
fjunior
Enthusiastic Member
22-05-2015, 05:45 PM
It still did not go sort me out the phone is still dead this is so frustrating.Is there another way I could use to revive the phone?
This post was last modified: 22-05-2015, 05:46 PM by fjunior.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:51 AM
(22-05-2015, 05:45 PM)fjunior It still did not go sort me out the phone is still dead this is so frustrating.Is there another way I could use to revive the phone?

which files did you attempt flashing in sp flash tool and was flashing successful?

Note!
fjunior
fjunior
fjunior
Enthusiastic Member
25-05-2015, 05:19 AM
none of them flashed the computer just recognises the phone when plugged in but nothing happens after that
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
25-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Check the phone drivers on your pc....goto manager by right clicking on "my computer"....dere is probability that you are using the wrong port .....cos somtyms it changes
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
25-05-2015, 09:45 AM

Then disconnect d fone usb from the pc.....nd reconnect to know the right drivers.......right click on the suspected driver for the phone ,den click properties ....then u will b able to see d port been use
Pages (2): 1 2 Next