Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Custom ROM] MTN Smart S720i an mini S620i Custom roms at last

Hello everyone, i'm here to notify y'all that the wait is finally over for those of you using the new mtn smartphones. I've successfully ported Android 5.0 emoticon lollipop and Incredible kitkat 4.4 roms for this devices for everyone. Just hold on tight and will share link in some hours with screenshots... Please give your comments if you really need this so i will not be wasting my data uploading...

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 09:20 PM by hovatek. )
(05-20-2015, 12:16 PM)superabmaj Wrote: Hello everyone, i'm here to notify y'all that the wait is finally over for those of you using the new mtn smartphones. I've successfully ported Android 5.0 emoticon lollipop and Incredible kitkat 4.4 roms for this devices for everyone. Just hold on tight and will share link in some hours with screenshots... Please give your comments if you really need this so i will not be wasting my data uploading...

Please upload it,we need it
fingers crossed!

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
Still anticipating this.
Pls bro. Upload it. MTN S620 4.4.2 kitkat
Sorry 4 the late reply bro hv been very busy, will upload them in some few hours, thanks...
(09-17-2015, 11:32 AM)superabmaj Wrote: Sorry 4 the late reply bro hv been very busy, will upload them in some few hours, thanks...

at last!!
please create separate threads for them so there wont be any confusion and please drop a few screenshots
thumbs up bro!!

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
Ok will do that
(09-25-2015, 12:47 PM)superabmaj Wrote: Ok will do that

Bros. We are
TejrooneysuperabmajOk will do thatBros. We are

please we are waiting for the tutorial fa... help us please