Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SAMSUNG GALAXY A80s Clone MT6580 Firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SAMSUNG GALAXY A80s Clone MT6580 Firmware

SAMSUNG GALAXY A80s Clone MT6580 Firmware

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
17-07-2020, 09:26 AM

Greetings!

Need firmware of this Samsung clone a80s.
To be honest, my phone suddenly shutdown while using it. Then when I turn it on, it hangs on logo. Well last time I accidentally enter it again both in normal and safe mode through a random combination of power button, vol+ and vol -. But then again when I restart it, it will hang again on logo. For now I cant enter the safe mode again and its normal mode. So Im in need of firmware of this.

Can I request. All I found so far is not free and it was always a80 pro instead of a80s that is showing in my search.

I hope you can help me if this a80 pro and this a80s is the same and if it is, I hope you can help me. btw in the factory mode-> version, it shows mt6580, a80s.

Well, I tried to flash recovery of a8s to my a80s but it didnt function. Luckily I didnt flash it as a whole or my phone will suffer.

Pls help me to find this rom.  Big Grin

Here is the info I get from factory mode-> version

.jpg
rsz_wp_20200704_001.jpg
Size: 166 KB / Downloads: 14
This post was last modified: 17-07-2020, 09:44 AM by Fenrir96.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2020, 01:54 PM
(17-07-2020, 09:26 AM)Fenrir96 Greetings!

To be honest, my phone suddenly shutdown while using it. Then when I turn it on, it hangs on logo. Well last time I accidentally enter it again both in normal and safe mode through a random combination of power button, vol+ and vol -. But then again when I restart it, it will hang again on logo. For now I cant enter the safe mode again and its normal mode. So Im in need of firmware of this.

Can I request. All I found so far is not free and it was always a80 pro instead of a80s that is showing in my search.

I hope you can help me if this a80 pro and this a80s is the same and if it is, I hope you can help me. btw in the factory mode-> version, it shows mt6580, a80s.

Well, I tried to flash recovery of a8s to my a80s but it didnt function. Luckily I didnt flash it as a whole or my phone will suffer.

Before you do anything, backup your full firmware in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
17-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Well, I already have a backup which is the firmware of this soft bricked phone. I dont know what happen for it to hang on logo.Its not even rooted. So I use the method of "WwR MTK+SP flashtool" for making a backup of the essentials needed in flashing.

What I lacking is the clean firmware of this samsung clone. Whenever I search, instead of Samsung a80s, the one that shows up is a80 pro. Dunno if they both the same for I never tested and this firmware is required to pay. Im just wondering if this phone has similar firmware to other phone( Which may cause more problem).
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
17-07-2020, 03:16 PM
(17-07-2020, 01:54 PM)hovatek
(17-07-2020, 09:26 AM)Fenrir96 Greetings!

Before you do anything, backup your full firmware in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Well, I already have a backup which is the firmware of this soft bricked phone. I dont know what happen for it to hang on logo.Its not even rooted. So I use the method of "WwR MTK+SP flashtool" for making a backup of the essentials needed in flashing.

What I lacking is the clean firmware of this samsung clone. Whenever I search, instead of Samsung a80s, the one that shows up is a80 pro. Dunno if they both the same for I never tested and this firmware is required to pay. Im just wondering if this phone has similar firmware to other phone( Which may cause more problem). Or is there another way?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-07-2020, 08:54 PM

(17-07-2020, 03:05 PM)Fenrir96 ...
What I lacking is the clean firmware of this samsung clone. Whenever I search, instead of Samsung a80s, the one that shows up is a80 pro. Dunno if they both the same for I never tested and this firmware is required to pay.

there's no means of telling if that a80 pro firmware with the same build no as your a80s will work or not unless you try it.
alternatively, you could try looking for a working a80s phone to backup firmware from
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
18-07-2020, 01:22 AM
(17-07-2020, 08:54 PM)X3non
(17-07-2020, 03:05 PM)Fenrir96 ...
What I lacking is the clean firmware of this samsung clone. Whenever I search, instead of Samsung a80s, the one that shows up is a80 pro. Dunno if they both the same for I never tested and this firmware is required to pay.

there's no means of telling if that a80 pro firmware with the same build no as your a80s will work or not unless you try it.
alternatively, you could try looking for a working a80s phone to backup firmware from
Greetings

Well, my pick is either a8s or a80 pro. The first one is lacking a 0 while the other is lacking the word "pro" Both is 9.0 pie. But what I have is a8s firmware android 9.0 downgrade to 8.1. Well I try to flash its recovery.bin(I rename it recovery.img) and use my backup mt6580 scatter file via flashtool. Sadly it didnt work because I only flash its recovery which is for the version android 8.1 while my Samsung clone a80s is android 9.0 currently although its hang on logo for unknown reason. 

So my question what is the consequences of flashing this downgrade from 9.0 to 8.1 if its not incompatible? a8s firmware downgrade to my a80s android 9.0 ver

Can I still turn on my phone? Because based on my research, there are times when the phone will work with a lot of bugs even if they not the same firmware and times where it cause bootloop or worst is making the phone dead and cant be turn on or detect by a computer.

Well, I already backup my phone although it wont function because I made a backup of a bootloop phone in case I flash that a8s firmware downgrade.

What I currently have:
1.My Samsung clone a80s firmware backup(bootloop phone)
2. Samsung clone a8s firmware
3. Sp flashtool

So for now Im careful to make research consequences if by some chance if I flash this a8s firmware downgrade to my phone, what will be the possible results.

I hope you can enlighten me.
Thanks.
This post was last modified: 18-07-2020, 01:35 AM by Fenrir96.
dyle
dyle
dyle
18-07-2020, 02:32 AM
post you firmware details.. so that i will find the firmware match to your preloader.. you can debrand it using other scatter files from cloned phones.. just flash system,userdata and cache..
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
18-07-2020, 06:14 AM
(18-07-2020, 02:32 AM)dyle post you firmware details.. so that i will find the firmware match to your preloader.. you can debrand it using other scatter files from cloned phones.. just flash system,userdata and cache..
What firmware details do you need? I only have my firmware backup and scatter file.

Can you give me the specifics?
dyle
dyle
dyle
18-07-2020, 07:32 AM
yes your firmware back up..
the android info.

like this one..

Code:

Created by Infinity-Box (c) Chinese Miracle II (c) 2016
Device Brand   : White_Mobile
Device Model   : QL580K
Device CPU     : MT6580
Device IntName : QL580K
Device Version : 6.0
Device Compile : 4/7/2017 3:11:16 AM
Device Project : alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_zechin6580.weg.m_P92
Device ExtInfo : QL580K
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
Fenrir96
18-07-2020, 09:25 AM

I need to download miracle box then to get this android info your talking about Sir. Infinity box required a box and those crack ver sometimes has virus. Well I think I saw miracle box download thread in this forum. Gonna wait for sometime to download.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next