Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android need help to revive my bricked Tecno WX3P (WX3P-H8017AB-N-170523V63)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

need help to revive my bricked Tecno WX3P (WX3P-H8017AB-N-170523V63)

need help to revive my bricked Tecno WX3P (WX3P-H8017AB-N-170523V63)

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
21-07-2020, 05:49 PM

Can I use Miracle Box v2.54 + Loader.exe version to flash it?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-07-2020, 08:36 AM
(21-07-2020, 05:49 PM)DivergentSony Can I use Miracle Box v2.54 + Loader.exe version to flash it?

you can use any miracle box tool that works fine for you
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
26-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Thank You very much, my phone is now working back. I never thought flashing with PC flashing tools like miracle box could be this easy. I thought it would be something complex and technical.  Just as You said, stock recovery does the factory reset better than custom recovery like twrp. after flashing the system.bin file, I did the factory reset. it took quite some time before the Phone could boot as a new device. I was almost giving up thinking it wouldn't work, then it boot fully as a new device.

But I have a problem with restoring part of the backup I did with miracle box. After flashing the userdata.bin file it flashed successfully, the phone wasn't booting for long period of time and gets stuck at the Tecno logo. So I had to to a factory reset with the stock recovery, flashed twrp recovery back then I used the backup I did with twrp. It restored my apps and data but didn't restore media files because twrp doesn't do backup internal storage media files. Is that userdata.bin with miracle box file backup I did containing media files in internal storage backup?  Or is there a way I can recover them?
This post was last modified: 26-07-2020, 11:43 AM by DivergentSony.
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
26-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Then secondly. Another issue just occured today. I did the flashing on thursday night and started using the phone on Friday after flashing magisk to root it, restored backups and all that. So the phone was working fine since then until early hours of this Sunday morning. I was charging the phone yesterday night and I was working on my system. So around past 12 this morning, I was feeling dizzy and decided to sleep and I think the last battery percentage I saw it last before I slept was around 75%. When I woke up this morning around 6am and tried to switch it on it's not coming up. I set the phone to auto switch off 5:15am everyday, so I think it did just that.
But the issue now is powering it, It's not even vibrating self. I don't know why it's not powering up because I think the battery should be full and it's not low battery that's causing it. I've tried plugging my charger to it for more than 2 hours minutes but it's only showing the blue light indicator that indicates it's charging, but the screen is not coming up to show the charging interface. Pls how can I fix this? This thing just killed my Joy?

I've tried doing some thins I read online like pressing and holding the power button  for more than 10 secs to 30 secs, sometimes more than a minute self sometimes I add volume button and homescreen, but it is not powering up. I tried to boot into recovery, it's same thing.
Then I wanted to flash boot.bin file to it with miracle box but I got this error message - "BootData ERR(1)3A 2F196D4_0" after clicking start button. Sometimes, miracle box never detects or doesn't detects the phone on time. Pls help me. this thing is paining me.
This post was last modified: 27-07-2020, 12:59 AM by DivergentSony.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-07-2020, 09:37 AM

(26-07-2020, 11:42 AM)DivergentSony ... Is that userdata.bin with miracle box file backup I did containing media files in internal storage backup?  Or is there a way I can recover them?

yes it contains media
you could try to flash it back along with twrp, then use twrp to manually copy the files to a different storage but i guess that's too late

(26-07-2020, 11:58 AM)DivergentSony Then secondly. Another issue just occured today. I did the flashing on thursday night and started using the phone on Friday after flashing magisk to root it, restored backups and all that. So the phone was working fine since then until early hours of this Sunday morning. I was charging the phone yesterday night and I was working on my system. So around past 12 this morning, I was feeling dizzy and decided to sleep and I think the last battery percentage I saw it last before I slept was around 75%. When I woke up this morning around 6am and tried to switch it on it's not coming up. I set the phone to auto switch off 5:15am everyday, so I think it did just that.
But the issue now is powering it, It's not even vibrating self. I don't know why it's not powering up because I think the battery should be full and it's not low battery that's causing it. I've tried plugging my charger to it for more than 2 hours minutes but it's only showing the blue light indicator that indicates it's charging, but the screen is not coming up to show the charging interface. Pls how can I fix this? ...

have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device?
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
27-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Yes I did that, I've loosed the phone. I disconnected it and plugged it back. But it's the same thing.

I attached the pictures below.

Another discovery I made while doing that is that when I plug the charger, if I disconnect the battery flex, the charging blue light indicator remains. But if I disconnect the 1st flex that's by the left hand side, the charging indicator goes off. I don't know if that implies anything that can help me detect a solution to it.
This post was last modified: 27-07-2020, 03:34 PM by DivergentSony.
Attached Files
.jpg
rsz_img_20200727_073439_983.jpg
Size: 497.29 KB / Downloads: 7
.jpg
rsz_img_20200727_073808_822.jpg
Size: 507.3 KB / Downloads: 5
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-07-2020, 09:43 AM
(27-07-2020, 10:37 AM)DivergentSony Yes I did that, I've loosed the phone. I disconnected it and plugged it back. But it's the same thing.

I attached the pictures below.

Another discovery I made while doing that is that when I plug the charger, if I disconnect the battery flex, the charging blue light indicator remains. But if I disconnect the 1st flex that's by the left hand side, the charging indicator goes off. I don't know if that implies anything that can help me detect a solution to it.

it's likely the emmc chip is faulty
look for a cm2 dongle, then perform an emmc test using the cm2mt module
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
28-07-2020, 06:47 PM
God!!! This thing is getting crazier and more technical? what on earth is this? I don't even know how to do this? How will I even get the cm2 dongle and do the emmc test?
This post was last modified: 28-07-2020, 06:49 PM by DivergentSony.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-07-2020, 09:21 AM
(28-07-2020, 06:47 PM)DivergentSony ...How will I even get the cm2 dongle and do the emmc test?

you might want to look for someone around you who has the dongle
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
DivergentSony
Techie Member
29-07-2020, 11:31 AM

Chai!!! E don happen Sad .
How will cm2 be used to test the emmc after getting the dongle? is it that the emmc will be removed from the motherboard of the phone and be connected with the dongle or how?

Can phone repairers in Ikotun or Computer village help me repair the phone? this thing don pass my power
This post was last modified: 29-07-2020, 04:41 PM by DivergentSony.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next