Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] WIFI DISAPPEARED AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] WIFI DISAPPEARED AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

[Please help] WIFI DISAPPEARED AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

mustysmart
mustysmart
mustysmart
Techie Member
18-07-2020, 10:35 PM

Hi hovatek please i need your assistance on my windows 10 pro i receive notification to download and install windows update but after i have done with the update and installation i noticed that i can't turn on wireless on my pc in fact the wireless adapter has totally disappeared from my pc, i check even in the task manager, network setting and notification bar so i hope you have the solution on how i can fix this problemĀ 
.png
p2.png
Size: 438.68 KB / Downloads: 8
.png
p3.png
Size: 415.01 KB / Downloads: 7
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
18-07-2020, 11:34 PM
(18-07-2020, 10:35 PM)mustysmart Hi hovatek please i need your assistance on my windows 10 pro i receive notification to download and install windows update but after i have done with the update and installation i noticed that i can't turn on wireless on my pc in fact the wireless adapter has totally disappeared from my pc, i check even in the task manager, network setting and notification bar so i hope you have the solution on how i can fix this problemĀ 

try restarting the pc, it might redetect new hardware devices and reinstall the necessary driver
if the pc has hardware button for disabling the wlan, you can try disable and re-enable
if none works then download the wlan driver for your pc model from the oem website and reinstall