Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno M3 bricked after flash

i have all time the same problem the phone hanging on logo 'tecno'
When i go in recovery for trying to wipe data i have wipping data...... Mount/ data error

the phone not detect sd card cause when it flash i didn't see sd flash in the coner what can i do
(05-21-2015, 06:23 PM)lepape Wrote: i have all time the same problem the phone hanging on logo 'tecno'
When i go in recovery for trying to wipe data i have wipping data...... Mount/ data error

so both Old and New OS M3 get stuck at logo and are able to enter recovery mode?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!
Why the phone not detect sd card when i fash him ?
(05-22-2015, 01:28 AM)lepape Wrote: yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!

granted for M3 4.4

try that too
(05-22-2015, 04:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 01:28 AM)lepape Wrote: yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!

granted for M3 4.4

try that too

Not working hanging on logo phone didn't reconize memory card what's the matter ?
(05-22-2015, 04:32 PM)lepape Wrote: Not working hanging on logo phone didn't reconize memory card what's the matter ?

your /data partition is likely corrupted.
format in Sp flash tool (except bootloader) then re-flash the stock backup.
please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock rom from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem before. I flashed it the first time, it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it gets stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data. I then flashed the old 4.2 os and the fone booted well but its calibration wasnt working.. I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it. Please help me so i can fix it.  I don't know how to go about it anymore. Please. Thanks and keep up the good work.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 04:48 PM by hovatek. )
(06-07-2015, 03:40 PM)Christianihechi Wrote: please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock rom from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem before. I flashed it the first time, it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it gets stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data. I then flashed the old 4.2 os and the fone booted well but its calibration wasnt working.. I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it. Please help me so i can fix it.  I don't know how to go about it anymore. Please. Thanks and keep up the good work.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Since you're a Premium member, you can contact us privately for live support if you wish