Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BRICKED MY TECNO SPARK 4
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

BRICKED MY TECNO SPARK 4

BRICKED MY TECNO SPARK 4

Koton
Koton
Koton
29-07-2020, 12:58 PM

Can someone help me restore my tecno spark 4. It started bootlooping itself and I flashed stock rom using SWD latest version. It still stuck on bootloop. I extended to wipes whole system and now it doesnt boot, just dark screen but reads in device manager in computer. The problem is that SWD and SP tool cant detect it anymore. What might be the problem?

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-07-2020, 03:40 PM
(29-07-2020, 12:58 PM)Koton Can someone help me restore my tecno spark 4. It started bootlooping itself and I flashed stock rom using SWD latest version. It still stuck on bootloop. I extended to wipes whole system and now it doesnt boot, just dark screen but reads in device manager in computer. The problem is that SWD and SP tool cant detect it anymore. What might be the problem?

try loosen the phone then disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery then connect the phone to pc and see if it can be detected.
Koton
Koton
Koton
30-07-2020, 01:31 PM
(29-07-2020, 03:40 PM)innagee
(29-07-2020, 12:58 PM)Koton
Can someone help me restore my tecno spark 4. It started bootlooping itself and I flashed stock rom using SWD latest version. It still stuck on bootloop. I extended to wipes whole system and now it doesnt boot, just dark screen but reads in device manager in computer. The problem is that SWD and SP tool cant detect it anymore. What might be the problem?

After removing the battery and reconnecting, it now appears and dissapears in device manager. It behaves as if USB is faulty but I have tried 3 good ones. Can the problem be on preloader.bin because I formated meaning that its blank

try loosen the phone then disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery then connect the phone to pc and see if it can be detected.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2020, 03:27 PM
(30-07-2020, 01:31 PM)Koton After removing the battery and reconnecting, it now appears and dissapears in device manager. It behaves as if USB is faulty but I have tried 3 good ones. Can the problem be on preloader.bin because I formated meaning that its blank

Stick to Software Download tool and use the format option
Do you remember the phone's original build number?
This post was last modified: 31-07-2020, 03:28 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.