Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix with dual selfie cameras model
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix with dual selfie cameras model

Infinix with dual selfie cameras model

Harunaabu
Harunaabu
Harunaabu
Techie Member
01-08-2020, 07:31 PM

Sir pls this infinix phone is keep restarting and I wanted to flash it but the model has fade off from the lid and I even try opening the phone but I couldn't find it inside it has dual selfie cameras .....I will attach the picture for help even the back too have 2 cameras
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20200801_182404.jpg
Size: 640.84 KB / Downloads: 1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-08-2020, 09:22 AM
(01-08-2020, 07:31 PM)Harunaabu Sir pls this infinix phone is keep restarting and I wanted to flash it but the model has fade off from the lid and I even try opening the phone but I couldn't find it inside it has dual selfie cameras .....I will attach the picture for help even the back too have 2 cameras

read info using tools such as miracle thunder, cm2 e.t.c from the device to get the model and build number
20-03-2023, 08:05 AM
How to Find Hidden Cameras: Tips and Tricks

If you're concerned that someone might be spying on you, you're not alone. Hidden cameras are becoming increasingly common, and it can be difficult to know whether you're being watched. Fortunately, there are ways to detect hidden cameras and protect your privacy. In this article, we'll give you some tips on how to find hidden cameras.

Look for unusual objects
Hidden cameras can be disguised as everyday objects like clocks, picture frames, or even teddy bears. Look for anything that seems out of place or that you don't remember seeing before. Check for small holes or lenses that could be used to capture images.

Use a flashlight
If you suspect that there might be a hidden camera in a room, turn off the lights and use a flashlight to scan the area. Look for reflections or glimmers that might indicate the presence of a camera lens.

Check for wires
Some hidden cameras need to be plugged into a power source, so look for wires that lead to unusual or hidden locations. If you find a wire that seems to be leading nowhere, follow it to see where it goes.

Use a camera detector
There are devices called camera detectors that can help you find hidden cameras. These gadgets work by detecting the radio frequency signals that most wireless cameras use to transmit images. Camera detectors can be expensive, but they're effective.

Listen for strange noises
Some hidden cameras have a built-in microphone, so listen for strange noises that could indicate that you're being recorded. If you hear clicks, buzzing, or other unusual sounds, investigate further.

Look for infrared lights
Many hidden cameras use infrared lights to see in the dark, so look for small red dots that could indicate the presence of a camera. You might need to use a smartphone camera to see the infrared light.

Use a bug detector
Bug detectors are similar to camera detectors, but they're designed to detect hidden audio recording devices. If you're concerned about being spied on, use a bug detector to sweep your home or office.

In conclusion, finding hidden cameras can be challenging, but with the right tools and techniques, it's possible to protect your privacy. If you suspect that you're being watched, take action immediately. Use the tips and tricks we've outlined in this article to find hidden cameras and ensure that your personal space remains private. Remember, being vigilant is key to staying safe in today's increasingly interconnected world.