Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SP Flash Tool and Miracle Box not detecting Phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SP Flash Tool and Miracle Box not detecting Phone

[Please help] SP Flash Tool and Miracle Box not detecting Phone

samodan
samodan
samodan
Techie Member
13-08-2020, 01:16 PM

Hello, please help me out here.
i've installed all the necessary drivers and when I plug in any switched off mtk phone, there's a sound like a device was connected, but it is immediately followed by a disconnect sound and there's a pop up that says windows couldn't recognise the device.

I used to flash phones relatively easily some years ago with my older laptop, but this is the first time I'm trying this on my current laptop which runs Windows 10 Home.

I have with me two MT67xx devices;
a Gionee S10, and a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2,
and they both exhibit the same behavior.

Please help.
Thank you.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-08-2020, 11:52 PM
(13-08-2020, 01:16 PM)samodan Hello, please help me out here.
i've installed all the necessary drivers and when I plug in any switched off mtk phone, there's a sound like a device was connected, but it is immediately followed by a disconnect sound and there's a pop up that says windows couldn't recognise the device.

I used to flash phones relatively easily some years ago with my older laptop, but this is the first time I'm trying this on my current laptop which runs Windows 10 Home.

Please help.
Thank you.

Have you tried on a different pc?
samodan
samodan
samodan
Techie Member
14-08-2020, 12:10 PM
[/quote]

Have you tried on a different pc?
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don’t have access to another PC at the moment. But I could try, I guess.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-08-2020, 01:40 PM
(13-08-2020, 01:16 PM)samodan ...

Please help.
Thank you.

either try using a different usb cable or port or different pc
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2020, 05:54 AM

(13-08-2020, 01:16 PM)samodan Hello, please help me out here.

Please help.
Thank you.

Do a system restore (different from reset) to the oldest date possible.
If that doesn't help then update the Windows and uninstall all MTK drivers using USB deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html then reinstall MTK drivers
This post was last modified: 24-08-2020, 06:06 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.