Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android twrp for itel 1516plus issue solve or update
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

twrp for itel 1516plus issue solve or update

twrp for itel 1516plus issue solve or update

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
13-08-2020, 10:06 PM

hello back team hovatek sorry again for disturbing and  because today am having a new thread and someone here told me to do so... pleasee i found the twrp for itel 1516plus phone here in your site but it got an issue that is when trying to install a rom it automatically reboot back to recovery each time i try to do so and also backup is not working properly please if you could update it,it will be very nice and i know much friends using these phone because of battery stand life that is really good so please am counting on you as usual thanks for your good comprehension Shy Rolleyes
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-08-2020, 12:57 PM
(13-08-2020, 10:06 PM)Emmanuel Mondo ... but it got an issue that is when trying to install a rom it automatically reboot back to recovery each time i try to do so

broken /system partition gets the device to boot to recovery. this is problem from the rom you installed not the recovery

(13-08-2020, 10:06 PM)Emmanuel Mondo and also backup is not working properly...

you'll need to explain what's wrong with the backup, can't backup? or can't restore the backup or something else?
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
16-08-2020, 08:03 AM
(14-08-2020, 12:57 PM)X3non
(13-08-2020, 10:06 PM)Emmanuel Mondo ... but it got an issue that is when trying to install a rom it automatically reboot back to recovery each time i try to do so

broken /system partition gets the device to boot to recovery. this is problem from the rom you installed not the recovery

(13-08-2020, 10:06 PM)Emmanuel Mondo and also backup is not working properly...

you'll need to explain what's wrong with the backup, can't backup? or can't restore the backup or something else?

hello for the backup it can backup but restoring it ,it says wrong partition in red or when trying to restore it says error and also it backup more than 900mb but when restoring it shows 174mb is that normal and then fails
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-08-2020, 12:56 PM
(16-08-2020, 08:03 AM)Emmanuel Mondo hello for the backup it can backup but restoring it ,it says wrong partition in red or when trying to restore it says error and also it backup more than 900mb but when restoring it shows 174mb is that normal and then fails

try porting twrp 3 using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21669.html
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
18-08-2020, 12:27 PM

i use your twrp porter but it got some issues when place the recovery in the folder and lauch the app it tells me no recovery image found i download the two porter 1.2 and 1.4 but both said the same thing so i thought the problem was from my recovery from flashify so i download the .pac firmware and extract the recovery using the upgrade tool image folder but the porter said the same thing so i dont know what is left to do thanks for your help and comprehension am glade
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2020, 09:25 AM
(18-08-2020, 12:27 PM)Emmanuel Mondo i use your twrp porter but it got some issues when place the recovery in the folder and lauch the app it tells me no recovery image found i download the two porter 1.2 and 1.4 but both said the same thing so i thought the problem was from my recovery from flashify so i download the .pac firmware and extract the recovery using the upgrade tool image folder but the porter said the same thing so i dont know what is left to do thanks for your help and comprehension am glade

which folder did you place the recovery? and what's the file name? attach a screenshot
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
22-08-2020, 04:30 PM
hmm oki i place my recovery.img in the reovery folder of the porter so now the was from flashify when doing the backup the recovery was not having extension that is recovery only not recovery.img and for the recovery from the .pac firmware error was because i rename it after extracting it. its was annoiying the now it found the recovery if i dont rename it XD
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
22-08-2020, 04:33 PM
i got another question how to a port a custom rom with a .pac base rom ??? because in guids of porting there is meta inf,system etc folders but .pac there is no such files.... what should i do please my stock rom is heavy and annouying...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-08-2020, 09:16 AM
(22-08-2020, 04:33 PM)Emmanuel Mondo i got another question how to a port a custom rom with a .pac base rom ??? because in guids of porting there is meta inf,system etc folders but .pac there is no such files.... what should i do please my stock rom is heavy and annouying...

you will need to search online for how to achieve this yourself
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
Emmanuel Mondo
08-09-2020, 10:15 AM

i tried all the spd porter but none worked the phone just end on the phone logo until i off and boot it back so please need your help
Pages (2): 1 2 Next