Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unable to install CMW using MTK droid tools 2.5.3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unable to install CMW using MTK droid tools 2.5.3

Unable to install CMW using MTK droid tools 2.5.3

its_xino
its_xino
its_xino
21-05-2015, 07:34 PM

Hello admin
I was trying to install CMW on my tecno phantom z. I have already rooted with kingroot, the yellow icon shows at d bottom of the mtk droid tools but when I click Root, I get the error message "error: file abdb not install" I have tried booting the phone into recovery (power+volume down) and connecting to d pc, but the app doesn't recognize the phone until it comes on.

Kindly advise.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 08:24 PM
(21-05-2015, 07:34 PM)its_xino Hello admin
I was trying to install CMW on my tecno phantom z.  I have already rooted with kingroot, the yellow icon shows at d bottom of the mtk droid tools but when I click Root,  I get the error message "error: file abdb not install" I have tried booting the phone into recovery (power+volume down) and connecting to d pc,  but the app doesn't recognize the phone until it comes on.

Kindly advise.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1219.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
its_xino
its_xino
its_xino
22-05-2015, 10:57 AM
worked like a charm. i have succesfully installed CWM recovery. now can you be gracious enough to provide a sweet lollipop/kitkat rom that i can install for tecno phantom z/A7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:16 AM
(22-05-2015, 10:57 AM)its_xino worked like a charm. i have succesfully installed CWM recovery. now can you be gracious enough to provide a sweet lollipop/kitkat rom that i can install for tecno phantom z/A7

such requests belong at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-39.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.