Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please help INFINIX HOT 9 PLAY X680B
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help INFINIX HOT 9 PLAY X680B

Please help INFINIX HOT 9 PLAY X680B

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2020, 09:45 AM

bro i used da file too but same error i just wanna know why when flashing on after sales tool it take some images and then before super.img it says error sec img type mismatch . and im sure the firmware is belong to it and i had flashed before to it and worked normally and now it didnt take the same firmware please help bro i flashed it on umt and ufi and eft boxes and sp tool no one worked . is it possible that the emmc damaged when flashed the patched magisk boot img.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-09-2020, 02:15 AM
(08-09-2020, 09:45 AM)Rodin Qasem bro i used da file too but same error i just wanna know why when flashing on after sales tool it take some images and then before super.img it says error sec img type mismatch . and im sure the firmware is belong to it and i had flashed before to it and worked normally and now it didnt take the same firmware please help bro i flashed it on umt and ufi and eft boxes and sp tool no one worked . is it possible that the emmc damaged when flashed the patched magisk boot img.

try flashing the same firmware using latest cm2mt2 module and post feedback
Naheed Hussain
Naheed Hussain
16-09-2020, 12:23 PM
(23-08-2020, 12:05 PM)Rodisyr Please answer me
how you reflashed stock boot because my infinix is bootlooping and cant go into fastboot mode how you  get into fastboot mode
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-09-2020, 05:08 PM
(16-09-2020, 12:23 PM)Naheed Hussain
(23-08-2020, 12:05 PM)Rodisyr Please answer me
how you reflashed stock boot because my infinix is bootlooping and cant go into fastboot mode how you  get into fastboot mode

Disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery or long press the power button to power off then reboot while holding vol up once you entered recovery then reboot to bootloader.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2020, 07:00 AM

(08-09-2020, 09:45 AM)Rodin Qasem bro i used da file too but same error i just wanna know why when flashing on after sales tool it take some images and then before super.img it says error sec img type mismatch . and im sure the firmware is belong to it and i had flashed before to it and worked normally and now it didnt take the same firmware please help bro i flashed it on umt and ufi and eft boxes and sp tool no one worked . is it possible that the emmc damaged when flashed the patched magisk boot img.

(16-09-2020, 12:23 PM)Naheed Hussain how you reflashed stock boot because my infinix is bootlooping and cant go into fastboot mode how you  get into fastboot mode

Create a new thread by clicking Ask Question at the top.
This is someone else's thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2020, 09:57 AM
bruh same problem i were able to get into fastboot by umt mtk box but now new problem i find out that the bootloader is locked and when i try to unlock it by the command fastboot flashing unlock it shows me on the devices screen yes or no and when i press yes it says unlock failed and i tried to flash stock boot and empty vbmeta.img all flash process end to error "not allowed in lock state . i think i need ultra flashing in cm2 box but unfortuinatly i dont have is there any altrenative box or dongle or any flash tool that bypass all signature images. THANKS IN ADVISE.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-09-2020, 04:07 PM
(23-09-2020, 09:57 AM)Rodin Qasem bruh same problem i were able to get into fastboot by umt mtk box but now new problem i find out that the bootloader is locked and when i try to unlock it by the command fastboot flashing unlock it shows me on the devices screen yes or no and when i press yes it says unlock failed and i tried to flash stock boot and empty vbmeta.img all flash process end to error "not allowed in lock state . i think i need ultra flashing in cm2 box but unfortuinatly i dont have is there any altrenative box or dongle or any flash tool that bypass all signature images. THANKS IN ADVISE.

you need to enable OEM unlocking in Developer options before unlock bootloader.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2020, 05:14 AM
(23-09-2020, 09:57 AM)Rodin Qasem bruh same problem i were able to get into fastboot by umt mtk box but now new problem i find out that the bootloader is locked and when i try to unlock it by the command fastboot flashing unlock it shows me on the devices screen yes or no and when i press yes it says unlock failed and i tried to flash stock boot and empty vbmeta.img all flash process end to error "not allowed in lock state . i think i need ultra flashing in cm2 box but unfortuinatly i dont have is there any altrenative box or dongle or any flash tool that bypass all signature images. THANKS IN ADVISE.

Create a new thread by clicking Ask Question at the top.
This is someone else's thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2