Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to get MTN 150mb above instantly just a button click,,,,,know more IMEI tweak

Get free mb now,, send App to 131..........to check ur mb balance send CHKBAL TO 131....…....ENJOY

I hope u just got mb to surf the net
when pple was almost got there own and 60mn for whatsapp, and you're nw posting used trick,u better find work to do
(05-22-2015, 10:46 AM)harbeyley Wrote: when pple was almost got there own and 60mn for whatsapp, and you're nw posting used trick,u better find work to do

Dude is not used trick is working...de trick is tested by me
u better heed to corrections, am not saying is no longer working, what am saying is everybody were already got it and exhausted it,e.g me and my friends up to 30 sim that I knew
what of whatsapp 60 mb by sending WAMS to 131
(05-22-2015, 10:55 AM)harbeyley Wrote: u better heed to corrections, am not saying is no longer working, what am saying is everybody were already got it and exhausted it,e.g me and my friends up to 30 sim that I knew

Bu dude I paste it for dos dat dnt knw abt it so chill since u knew abt it for long and u dnt wanna share it here with ur friends
you're not current, if you are you will saw it in forum so chill too
(05-22-2015, 03:20 PM)harbeyley Wrote: you're not current, if you are you will saw it in forum so chill too

Pls share me de forum link so dat I will believe you
(05-22-2015, 03:20 PM)harbeyley Wrote: you're not current, if you are you will saw it in forum so chill too

@harbeyley, he had a piece of information and decided to share it. whether stale or current, the fact remains that he shared with others
in our books, that makes him better than someone who 'knows all' and shares with nobody
He should be  encouraged, not crucified.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]