Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Techno l9plus keeps restarting at techno
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Techno l9plus keeps restarting at techno

Techno l9plus keeps restarting at techno

Wumechi
Wumechi
Wumechi
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2020, 02:31 PM

Angry hello house am seriously need your help my techno l9 plus keeps restarting at techno display when power on , or when charger is plugged in , I flashed it with different versions of firmware of techno l9 plus ,I used sp flash tools and miracle box to flash it , it was flashed successfully with both applications but when power it on after flash it will on and stay at techno display for some seconds and restarts again  plsssssssssss what can I do
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-08-2020, 10:23 AM
(25-08-2020, 02:31 PM)Wumechi Angry hello house am seriously need your help my techno l9 plus keeps restarting at techno display when power on , or when charger is plugged in , I flashed it with different versions of firmware of techno l9 plus ,I used sp flash tools and miracle box to flash it , it was flashed successfully with both applications but when power it on after flash it will on and stay at techno display for some seconds and restarts again  plsssssssssss what can I do

did you take note of the original build number before flashing?
did you perform a factory reset after flashing? if no then power off the device then factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power button)
Wumechi
Wumechi
Wumechi
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2020, 03:48 PM
I didn't know the build number of the phone but I have tried two different firmware which was successfully flash ,and the phone can't enter into recovery in order to do factory restore, I tried to use miracle box to it can't do the factory restore as well,  if you put charger into it instead to charge it will first show the battery icon and change to techno display and started restarting
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-08-2020, 01:15 PM
(26-08-2020, 03:48 PM)Wumechi I didn't know the build number of the phone but I have tried two different firmware which was successfully flash ,and the phone can't enter into recovery in order to do factory restore, I tried to use miracle box to it can't do the factory restore as well,  if you put charger into it instead to charge it will first show the battery icon and change to techno display and started restarting

how did you attempt to boot into recovery mode? the phone should be powered off then vol up + power button
OR you can try emmc wipe in factory mode (vol down + power button)