Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] inote it1501 backup rom help!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] inote it1501 backup rom help!

[Please help] inote it1501 backup rom help!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
22-05-2015, 12:12 PM

Pls ,with all due respect ,I humbly request for an itel it1501 ROM backup for flashing from any body who can help me because I didn't see it in the list of itel roms .

But if there isn't any , I need a detailed guideline on how to create a flashable backup from a good itel(inote) it1501 .

Pls ,I will be thankful if u grant my request .

Thanks.
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
22-05-2015, 04:45 PM
pls someone should help a wounded soul
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
22-05-2015, 06:36 PM
(22-05-2015, 12:12 PM)vkalu02 Pls ,with all due respect ,I humbly request for an itel it1501 ROM backup for flashing from any body who can help me because I didn't see it in the list of itel roms .

But if there isn't any , I need a detailed guideline on how to create a flashable backup from a good itel(inote) it1501 .

Thanks.

my email is vickarthur2@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:54 AM
(22-05-2015, 12:12 PM)vkalu02 Pls ,with all due respect ,I humbly request for an itel it1501 ROM backup for flashing from any body who can help me because I didn't see it in the list of itel roms .

Thanks.

we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html once available
to backup a working Itel phone, follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-854.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
24-05-2015, 12:07 PM

hovatekvkalu02Pls ,with all due respect ,I humbly request for an itel it1501 ROM backup for flashing from any body who can help me because I didn't see it in the list of itel roms .But if there isn't any , I need a detailed guideline on how to create a flashable backup from a good itel(inote) it1501 .Pls ,I will be thankful if u grant my request .Thanks.we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html once availableto backup a working Itel phone, follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-854.html
pls . don't mean to offend u bro ,my problem is that I have done everything possible to make my PC detect this phone but no way.
I went to another forum also the same complain of it1501 . I'm just looking for its correct drivers. backing it up isn't my problem. if only u can help me with that I,ll be grateful . u can also put your whatsapp number for us to chat sometime
This post was last modified: 24-05-2015, 12:10 PM by vkalu02.
Enigma
Enigma
Enigma
Team Hovatek
24-05-2015, 12:30 PM
(24-05-2015, 12:07 PM)vkalu02 pls . don't mean to offend u bro ,my problem is that I have done everything possible to make my PC detect this phone but no way.
I went to another forum also the same complain of it1501 . I'm just looking for its correct drivers. backing it up isn't my problem. if only u can help me with that I,ll be grateful . u can also put your whatsapp number for us to chat sometime

Did you try the driver installation steps at our Research Download tool guide?

Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
25-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Enigmavkalu02Did you try the driver installation steps at our Research Download tool guide? Sent from my Samsung S5 using Hovatek mobile

Oga the problem I have isn't flashing the .PAC file the problem I have is that u guys don't have the .PAC file of it1501 and I'm trying to create a backup file from a good it501 to fix my phone but all the drivers I downloaded here can't detect my phone on a PC . I don't know if you can help me with real drivers of the phone especially the googleusb vcom manual installation files .

I know I'm asking too much but please save a soul here brother
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2015, 05:13 PM
(25-05-2015, 10:54 AM)vkalu02 Oga the problem I have isn't flashing the .PAC file the problem I have is that u guys don't have the .PAC file of it1501 and I'm trying to create a backup file from a good it501 to fix my phone but all the drivers I downloaded here can't detect my phone on a PC . I don't know if you can help me with real drivers of the phone especially the googleusb vcom manual installation files .

the driver installation guide @ the Research Download tutorial is the same for both backing up a Spreadtrum phone and flashing a pac file to one.
if the drivers at the guide didnt work then you need to try drivers from other souces. connecting a phone to PC with / without battery should install required SPD drivers on the PC

Note!
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
20-07-2015, 01:10 PM
...... just passing :putnam: by.... , I guess you're talking from a bitter experience right?
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
20-07-2015, 01:21 PM

(25-05-2015, 05:13 PM)hovatek
(25-05-2015, 10:54 AM)vkalu02 Oga the problem I have isn't flashing the .PAC file the problem I have is that u guys don't have the .PAC file of it1501 and I'm trying to create a backup file from a good it501 to fix my phone but all the drivers I downloaded here can't detect my phone on a PC . I don't know if you can help me with real drivers of the phone especially the googleusb vcom manual installation files .

the driver installation guide @ the Research Download tutorial is the same for both backing up a Spreadtrum phone and flashing a pac file to one.
if the drivers at the guide didnt work then you need to try drivers from other souces. connecting a phone to PC with / without battery should install required SPD drivers on the PC

please sir, I tried to back up the phone but unfortunately, the owner of the itel1501 I wanted to backup took his phone back. Since then, I have been waiting for luck ,to find someone who I will collect his good itel to backup but I had no luck. I guess recently after my plea, the .PAC file of itel1501 was uploaded here . I humbly request for you to please grant me the download access. Abeg.

my email still remains ..

vickarthur2@gmail.com

please, help a bruised humble soul.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next