Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno F5 and S3 not turn on and hangs
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno F5 and S3 not turn on and hangs

Tecno F5 and S3 not turn on and hangs

chukslee
chukslee
chukslee
22-05-2015, 01:22 PM

I repair mobile phones in Nigeria, one of my client brought her Tecno F5,which hangs after it is turned on or when using an application, but after charging the battery with external battery charger everything worked, after some time they brought the phone but this time it will not turn on, i have checked all hardware components, which works fine, all that is left for me to try is just to flash with stock ROM. i need access to download the stock ROM from this site.

The tecno S3 turned on while i was troubleshooting it once but after which did not power on, but it is detected by my computer system. thus i need stock rom for this model to download
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:30 AM
(22-05-2015, 01:22 PM)chukslee I repair mobile phones in Nigeria, one of my client brought her Tecno F5,which hangs after it is turned on or when using an application, but after charging the battery with external battery charger everything worked, after some time they brought the phone but this time it will not turn on, i have checked all hardware components, which works fine, all that is left for me to try is just to flash with stock ROM. i need access to download the stock ROM from this site.

The tecno S3 turned on while i was troubleshooting it once but after which did not power on, but it is detected by my computer system. thus i need stock rom for this model to download

you need to create a separate thread for the S3 to avoid a mixup
supply a gmail address for the F5 stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chukslee
chukslee
chukslee
25-05-2015, 01:22 PM
(23-05-2015, 11:30 AM)hovatek
(22-05-2015, 01:22 PM)chukslee I repair mobile phones in Nigeria, one of my client brought her Tecno F5,which hangs after it is turned on or when using an application, but after charging the battery with external battery charger everything worked, after some time they brought the phone but this time it will not turn on, i have checked all hardware components, which works fine, all that is left for me to try is just to flash with stock ROM. i need access to download the stock ROM from this site.

you need to create a separate thread for the S3 to avoid a mixup

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please send the stock backup for F5 to this gmail Onyenebechukslee@gmail.com
chukslee
chukslee
chukslee
25-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Quote:supply a gmail address for the F5 stock backup

Please send the stock backup for F5 to this gmail Onyenebechukslee@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 25-05-2015, 01:46 PM by chukslee.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2015, 05:33 PM

(25-05-2015, 01:35 PM)chukslee Please send the stock backup for F5 to this gmail Onyenebechukslee@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.