Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Phone Vivo Y15s Dead How To Recover?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Phone Vivo Y15s Dead How To Recover?

My Phone Vivo Y15s Dead How To Recover?

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-09-2020, 03:44 PM

(23-09-2020, 07:29 AM)jhoncarter
(05-09-2020, 04:40 PM)innagee
(04-09-2020, 03:32 PM)jhoncarter
(02-09-2020, 09:49 AM)X3non
(01-09-2020, 11:15 AM)jhoncarter ...
 I Did Format Whole Flash Except Bootloader.
Also, Tried To Flash With Different Files but didn't get success.

did you tick the checkbox for preloader when flashing?
have you tried using sp flash tool to flash? see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html , if yes, what's the outcome?

Yes, During Flashing I did Preloader Tick and also able to flash with sp tool but nothing happend after flashing with sp tool.

can you get access to a working device of your model?

Yes, If i try i will get someone's working device of same model but after getting What i do with that?

Backup firmware using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html and restore to your device.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-09-2020, 04:57 PM
(04-09-2020, 03:32 PM)jhoncarter Yes, During Flashing I did Preloader Tick and also able to flash with sp tool but nothing happend after flashing with sp tool.

if you were able to flash successfully using sp flash tool,
did you disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the phone and the phone still remained dead after flashing?
have you ever used this firmware on your device in the past? and the phone was able to power on OR can you confirm that the build number of the firmware matches the previous build number of your device?

BTW faulty emmc can't be fixed by flashing, since you formatted before and you've been able to flash a firmware into the device, you can try readinfo or read firmware from the device then check if the build number matches the firmware you flashed. it'll help tell if the firmware was really written to the device or not
jhoncarter
jhoncarter
jhoncarter
Enthusiastic Member
29-11-2020, 07:09 AM
(23-09-2020, 04:57 PM)X3non
(04-09-2020, 03:32 PM)jhoncarter Yes, During Flashing I did Preloader Tick and also able to flash with sp tool but nothing happend after flashing with sp tool.

if you were able to flash successfully using sp flash tool,
did you disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the phone and the phone still remained dead after flashing?
have you ever used this firmware on your device in the past? and the phone was able to power on OR can you confirm that the build number of the firmware matches the previous build number of your device?

BTW faulty emmc can't be fixed by flashing, since you formatted before and you've been able to flash a firmware into the device, you can try readinfo or read firmware from the device then check if the build number matches the firmware you flashed. it'll help tell if the firmware was really written to the device or not

After given to for service they were also unable to boot the device because i'm living in urban area that's why there were not tried flashing directly EMMC and the error is on emmc. Is there any way or software through which i can directly flash EMMC? can i flash using this tool https://youtech.ooo/msm-download-tool/ ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2020, 10:34 AM
(29-11-2020, 07:09 AM)jhoncarter After given to for service they were also unable to boot the device because i'm living in urban area that's why there were not tried flashing directly EMMC and the error is on emmc. Is there any way or software through which i can directly flash EMMC? can i flash using this tool https://youtech.ooo/msm-download-tool/ ?

emmc flash requires the emmc hardware tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
atikcox
atikcox
atikcox
27-08-2022, 08:21 PM

dead boot recovery firmware i am tested  imei and dead fix both can one file
This post was last modified: 29-08-2022, 08:49 AM by hovatek.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2