Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My phantom z(A7) is totally dead,no sign of life no,please HELP!!!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My phantom z(A7) is totally dead,no sign of life no,please HELP!!!

My phantom z(A7) is totally dead,no sign of life no,please HELP!!!

Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
23-05-2015, 11:51 AM

It first happened to be a boot problem, so I asked for the permission to download the Mtk backup, which I downloaded, and I flashed the phone with the guide given, to flash with sp flash tool, I first formatted the phone and flash the preload.bin on it , and the phone became dead, didn't respond to power button again, no sign of life for like 3 days now , please help me out and reply ASAP. Thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 12:57 PM
(23-05-2015, 11:51 AM)Qenylas It first happened to be a boot problem, so I asked for the permission to download the Mtk backup, which I downloaded, and I flashed the phone with the guide given, to flash with sp flash tool, I first formatted the phone and flash the preload.bin on it , and the phone became dead, didn't respond to power button again, no sign of life for like 3 days now , please help me out and reply ASAP. Thanks in advance

flash all the files using SP flash tool, not just a few

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
23-05-2015, 01:40 PM
I did flash all files, but the process don't finish, brings error this "press ctrl+alt+t to on debug" I used sp flash tool v5 , I tried flashing all files using sp flash tool v3 but it always asking me to select path, I selected the various img and bin but I didn't know the one that represent uboot so I couldn't use v3.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 05:50 PM
already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-3523.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.