Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My phantom z(A7) is totally dead,no sign of life no,please HELP!!!

It first happened to be a boot problem, so I asked for the permission to download the Mtk backup, which I downloaded, and I flashed the phone with the guide given, to flash with sp flash tool, I first formatted the phone and flash the preload.bin on it , and the phone became dead, didn't respond to power button again, no sign of life for like 3 days now , please help me out and reply ASAP. Thanks in advance

(05-23-2015, 11:51 AM)Qenylas Wrote: It first happened to be a boot problem, so I asked for the permission to download the Mtk backup, which I downloaded, and I flashed the phone with the guide given, to flash with sp flash tool, I first formatted the phone and flash the preload.bin on it , and the phone became dead, didn't respond to power button again, no sign of life for like 3 days now , please help me out and reply ASAP. Thanks in advance

flash all the files using SP flash tool, not just a few
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I did flash all files, but the process don't finish, brings error this "press ctrl+alt+t to on debug" I used sp flash tool v5 , I tried flashing all files using sp flash tool v3 but it always asking me to select path, I selected the various img and bin but I didn't know the one that represent uboot so I couldn't use v3.
already replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3523.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)