Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] IP ADDRESS Unavailable on GT-19082 Clone

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 08:28 AM by GanG. )

okay my supersu does'nt grant MobileUcle permission it always showing has been denied by super user

MobileUcle has been denied permission for an interactive
shell

why am i getting this error?

fixed the mobile uncle but am not sure if mobile ucle can change imei on this GT-19082 clone because after opening mobile ucle>engineer mode>engineer mode (android)> all i see is *phone information *battery information *usage statistics *wifi information
have done with the permission stuff after creating imei paste in sdcard then i copy it to the nvram imei folder and set the permission i reboot the device and only sim1 detect the sim the sim2 shows Slot 2: No Sim Card Detected. and i inserted two sims Sad
(05-27-2015, 11:22 AM)GanG Wrote: have done with the permission stuff after creating imei paste in sdcard then i copy it to the nvram imei folder and set the permission i reboot the device and only sim1 detect the sim the sim2 shows Slot 2: No Sim Card Detected. and i inserted two sims Sad

do both SIMs have different IMEIs?
yes they have different IMEIs
(05-27-2015, 06:01 PM)GanG Wrote: yes they have different IMEIs

you might need to re-flash the stock backup.
connect the phone to PC and launch MTk droid tools
let me know what details are displayed
I have that one sim problem before I backup MTK backup

Have even change another imei still same one sim detected
(05-28-2015, 11:11 PM)GanG Wrote: I have that one sim problem before I backup MTK backup

Have even change another imei still same one sim detected

have you tried searching for the stock ROM?
Yes i have search for the Stock but Could'nt get any please can you can help me with that or a direct link to the stock rom of GT-19082 clone or any custom rom that can work with my phone MT6575
(05-31-2015, 06:52 PM)GanG Wrote: Yes i have search for the Stock but Could'nt get any please can you can help me with that or a direct link to the stock rom of GT-19082 clone or any custom rom that can work with my phone MT6575

unfortunately, we cant join in a thorough search at the moment but we'll be on the lookout