Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Problem flashing p5 with sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Problem flashing p5 with sp flash tool

[Please help] Problem flashing p5 with sp flash tool

deejayharry1
deejayharry1
deejayharry1
23-05-2015, 03:39 PM

i have a lil challenge, i have bricked p5 here, when i power it on it just shows a light without displaying anything... i made a rom backup of another p5 using mtk droid tools, i created the scatter file... now when i use sp flash tool and load the scatter files, all the other files load perfectly execpt the normal usr data and cache... i now choose download and try connect the phone, it will load with a red sign reading showing 100, then read the purple sign counting from 0 to 100 showing as bootloader, and then gets stuck at 0.... i tried version 3 same thing... also when i try to format same thing... it gets stuck at 0... after sometime it shows error 4008 or error 4010, it varies.. please bro, what can i do?? i really appreciate alot bro HOVATEK. i am using a win 7 pc.. 64 bit..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 06:13 PM
(23-05-2015, 03:39 PM)deejayharry1 i have a lil challenge, i have bricked p5 here, when i power it on it just shows a light without displaying anything... i made a rom backup of another p5 using mtk droid tools, i created the scatter file... now when i use sp flash tool and load the scatter files, all the other files load perfectly execpt the normal usr data and cache... i now choose download and try connect the phone, it will load with a red sign reading showing 100, then read the purple sign counting from 0 to 100 showing as bootloader, and then gets stuck at 0.... i tried version 3 same thing... also when i try to format same thing...  it gets stuck at 0... after sometime it shows error 4008 or error 4010, it varies.. please bro, what can i do?? i really appreciate alot bro HOVATEK.  i am using a win 7 pc.. 64 bit..

whats the hint at the bottom of the error 4008 and 4010

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.