Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD TECHNO L3 MTK BACKUP

(05-27-2015, 11:19 AM)collinsrollins12 Wrote: i am trying to download it now and its saying i dont have the access to download it

esnure you're logged into gmail and download from the link above, not email

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Ok thanks
Good evening,pls I tried it again but it's not working,when I try to enter recovery mode it will just get stock or should I say frozen once am trying to scroll. Pls what should I do
(05-27-2015, 08:08 PM)collinsrollins12 Wrote: Good evening,pls I tried it again but it's not working,when I try to enter recovery mode it will just get stock or should I say frozen once am trying to scroll. Pls what should I do

have you downloaded the cwm backup?
Yes I have. What can I do now, am really confused
I have downloaded both the mtk backup and the cwm backup.
(05-28-2015, 02:03 AM)collinsrollins12 Wrote: I have downloaded both the mtk backup and the cwm backup.

using the scatter file and sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html, flash the recovery.img in the CWM backup to your phone and let me know if its able to boot into CWM recovery
good evening, i have been able to flash the phone else where but its telling me invalid imei both on sim 1 and 2, pls what should i do?
(05-28-2015, 06:10 PM)collinsrollins12 Wrote: good evening, i have been able to flash the phone else where but its telling me invalid imei both on sim 1 and 2, pls what should i do?

go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what it says
hello, pls i need help with my Samsung duos gt s7582 its stock at Samsung when i turn it on and never loads. i tried hard formatting it but still the same. and b4 now i couldn't receive call with it but could make call and also when i connect to the internet too many adverts keeps popping out asking me to install or update rendering the phone useless to me
pls tell me what do i do