Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] STORAGE ISSUES WITH TWRP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] STORAGE ISSUES WITH TWRP

[Please help] STORAGE ISSUES WITH TWRP

AtheneML
AtheneML
AtheneML
Enthusiastic Member
04-10-2020, 01:28 PM

Hi guys, I need assistance, I have used the tool to auto port TWRP to my device but when using the TWRP it seems that any of the partitions can me mounted except for my sdcard everything says invalid argument when trying to do something, additional it makes the device to not boot when using it, I was hoping if someone can guide me fixing it pls Blush Blush Blush Blush
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-10-2020, 12:26 PM
(04-10-2020, 01:28 PM)AtheneML Hi guys, I need assistance, I have used the tool to auto port TWRP to my device but when using the TWRP it seems that any of the partitions can me mounted except for my sdcard everything says invalid argument when trying to do something, additional it makes the device to not boot when using it, I was hoping if someone can guide me fixing it pls Blush Blush Blush Blush

see this post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-340...#pid194037 ; that should help you fix the mount issues
AtheneML
AtheneML
AtheneML
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2020, 06:08 PM
(05-10-2020, 12:26 PM)X3non
(04-10-2020, 01:28 PM)AtheneML Hi guys, I need assistance, I have used the tool to auto port TWRP to my device but when using the TWRP it seems that any of the partitions can me mounted except for my sdcard everything says invalid argument when trying to do something, additional it makes the device to not boot when using it, I was hoping if someone can guide me fixing it pls Blush Blush Blush Blush

see this post @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-340...#pid194037 ; that should help you fix the mount issues

I have fixed partitions but now my device doesnt boots always sends me to recovery no matter what I do it doesnt even try to startup
This post was last modified: 05-10-2020, 09:55 PM by AtheneML.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-10-2020, 06:15 PM
(05-10-2020, 06:08 PM)AtheneML I have fixed partitions but now my device doesnt boots always sends me to recovery no matter what I do it doesnt even try to startup

create a different thread for the bricked phone issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
in the new thread, be sure to explain how the problem started
AtheneML
AtheneML
AtheneML
Enthusiastic Member
06-10-2020, 06:38 PM

(06-10-2020, 06:15 PM)X3non
(05-10-2020, 06:08 PM)AtheneML I have fixed partitions but now my device doesnt boots always sends me to recovery no matter what I do it doesnt even try to startup

create a different thread for the bricked phone issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
in the new thread, be sure to explain how the problem started

I have restored Stock img the thing is that recovery seems to work now but the only issue is that it bricks the device it just always goes to TWRP when I try to boot, i have to flash stock img to get the device working again, i am just wondering Why this happens, I have already removed the Vbmeta verification 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2020, 11:52 AM
(06-10-2020, 06:38 PM)AtheneML I have restored Stock img the thing is that recovery seems to work now but the only issue is that it bricks the device it just always goes to TWRP when I try to boot, i have to flash stock img to get the device working again, i am just wondering Why this happens, I have already removed the Vbmeta verification 

Please, include this in your new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.