Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pls help i need stock rom for dead tecno p5

no avail boss........ not detecting with another laptop pls bro

(07-02-2015, 10:54 PM)musman Wrote: no avail boss........ not detecting with another laptop pls bro

so the PC doesnt even make a sound when you connect the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
boss it was the battery that get low before i had charge it with desktop and is now detecting it with battery inserted now ......... but still when i wanna flash it it displayed that 4032 error after 50secs
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 03:48 PM by hovatek. )
(07-12-2015, 12:06 PM)musman Wrote: boss it was the battery that get low before i had charge it with desktop and is now detecting it with battery inserted now ......... but still when i wanna flash it it displayed that 4032 error after 50secs

you'll need to download P5 MTK backup from a different source or try getting access to a working P5 since our ROMs arent compatible with your phone
same thing bro.... have backup my friend working p5 but no avail again sir
(07-13-2015, 11:28 AM)musman Wrote: same thing bro.... have backup my friend working p5 but no avail again sir

thats serious. is your friend's phone old or new OS?
please guys help me i have the same problem with my Tecno P5, i took it to Tecno Office and discovered it was a clone Tecno P5. so the question is how do i get the clone Tecno P5 stock Rom to bring back my Clone Tecno P5. help me guys please.
(07-27-2015, 07:39 PM)abu99er Wrote: please guys help me i have the same problem with my Tecno P5, i took it to Tecno Office and discovered it was a clone Tecno P5. so the question is how do i get the clone Tecno P5 stock Rom to bring back my Clone Tecno P5. help me guys please.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
my friend's phone is also old like my own
I guess sir my phone will also may also be a clone phone because during it lifetime I can't switch to WCDMA only it wil not show network accept dual mode