Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles Difference between miracle box thunder,thunder dongle and cm2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Difference between miracle box thunder,thunder dongle and cm2

Difference between miracle box thunder,thunder dongle and cm2

Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
08-10-2020, 11:24 PM

Dear  team 
  I intend to buy a flash tool which supports many CPU boards bit I can't select one between  miracle box ,Chinese miracle infinity 2 and miracle thunder dongle am in dilemma hope to broaden my understanding of these box or dongle things thanks.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
09-10-2020, 11:49 AM
(08-10-2020, 11:24 PM)Abdul-hanan Dear  team 
  I intend to buy a flash tool which supports many CPU boards bit I can't select one between  miracle box ,Chinese miracle infinity 2 and miracle thunder dongle am in dilemma hope to broaden my understanding of these box or dongle things thanks.

miracle thunder is the name adopted after 2.75 miracle box
you should choose cm2, miracle thunder usually tends to get cracked, you don't want to buy a dongle that could end up free
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
09-10-2020, 01:03 PM
Thanks but what of this NCK any it's just for knowledge how ever am in Uganda and I don't know how and where to buy the cm2 tool. How can I avoid scam.
This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 01:13 PM by Abdul-hanan.
mbaziira
mbaziira
mbaziira
09-10-2020, 04:31 PM
(09-10-2020, 01:03 PM)Abdul-hanan Thanks but what of this NCK any it's just for knowledge how ever am in Uganda and I don't know how and where to buy the cm2 tool. How can I avoid scam.

Which part of uganda are you coz am also in uganda but ordered my boxes online on aliexpress but there are mob in town if your in Kampala

Sent from my F100SL using Hovatek Mobile
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
09-10-2020, 07:35 PM

Nope am in Arua town however I had a buddy of mine who informed me of this forum told me he would secure one online. If he fails then I will reach out to you once thanks.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
14-10-2020, 07:34 AM
(09-10-2020, 01:03 PM)Abdul-hanan Thanks but what of this NCK any it's just for knowledge how ever am in Uganda and I don't know how and where to buy the cm2 tool. How can I avoid scam.

I wouldn't advise you to buy NCK as one of your first dongles because its not robust enough and requires constant activation to use unlike the likes of CM2 which allow you use older modules