Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] htc one m7 mobile data not having signal

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2015, 05:44 AM by Goodlife. )

After rooting my htc one m7, I had issue with the wifi Hotspot which was not tethering. I then flashed the file *default.xml* to the phone and it was solved, but I realized that my mobile data which was having signal before the flash had stopped. I reset the apn to no avail. Changed the sim but problem persisted. Can someone please help me out?

(05-24-2015, 08:12 PM)Goodlife Wrote: After rooting my htc one m7, I had issue with the wifi Hotspot which was not tethering. I then flashed the file *default.xml* to the phone and it was solved, but I realized that my mobile data which was having signal before the flash had stopped. I reset the apn to no avail. Changed the sim but problem persisted. Can someone please help me out?
can you make calls with the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes, I'm doing every other thing with it.
(05-25-2015, 03:10 PM)Goodlife Wrote: yes, I'm doing every other thing with it.

so the phone doesnt display E or H+ ?
it displays E, 4G,but there are these signal bars(navigating up and down) that indicate Internet connection which are not present.

(05-29-2015, 02:08 AM)Goodlife Wrote: it displays E, 4G,but there are these signal bars(navigating up and down) that indicate Internet connection which are not present.

does any of your data (megabytes) get used up in the process despite being unable to access the internet?
My data is not used up, it does not connect at all

Sent from my TECNO M9 using Hovatek mobile
(06-03-2015, 01:31 PM)Goodlife Wrote: My data is not used up, it does not connect at all

would advice you try another default.xml file for HTC One M7 or flash back the RUU
ok

pls can you help me with the Stockrom of HTC one m7 international/Developers version. Mine is unlocked att version which I want to get rid of