Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] BRICKED TECNO S3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] BRICKED TECNO S3

[Please help] BRICKED TECNO S3

nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2015, 10:59 PM

Hi,
i need help with my tecno s3 now, i think the system.img.tar file doesnt instal but all the others do. i have been able to flash cwm on it,when i try using cwm to restore, it says md5 sum mismatch,my tecno stucks at tecno logo, with no boot audio, not even the animation that looks like a purple flame that follows the tecno. when i connect the usb to the phone, the battery sign appears as if it wants to charge, the battery logo freees there with the voltage sign in it. this is what i got from mtk droid tool when i connected my android at frozen tecno logo.

At phone info:

Hardware :
Model : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Build number : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Build date UTC : 19700101-000000
Android v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Baseband v: - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Kernel v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -

and unknown rom structure on my right. i have flashed with sp flash tool more than 10 times but the system.img.tar seems not to be flashing although it says download complete. Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2015, 04:40 PM
(24-05-2015, 10:59 PM)nichosah Hi,
i need help with my tecno s3 now, i think the system.img.tar file doesnt instal but all the others do. i have been able to flash cwm on it,when i try using cwm to restore, it says md5 sum mismatch,my tecno stucks at tecno logo, with no boot audio, not even the animation that looks like a purple flame that follows the tecno. when i connect the usb to the phone, the battery sign appears as if it wants to charge, the battery logo freees there with the voltage sign in it. this is what i got from mtk droid tool when i connected my android at frozen tecno logo.

At phone info:

Hardware :
Model : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Build number : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Build date UTC : 19700101-000000
Android  v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Baseband v: - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -
Kernel v : - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) nRet(-1) -

and unknown rom structure on my right. i have flashed with sp flash tool more than 10 times but the system.img.tar seems not to be flashing although it says download complete. Sad

supply a gmail address for our stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
25-05-2015, 06:43 PM
bossnicho123@gmail.com thanks
nichosah
nichosah
nichosah
Enthusiastic Member
25-05-2015, 07:28 PM
YESSSS! YESSS! YESS! i have done it now! am happy now, i only had to replace system.img.tar in android(sp flash tool)after loading the emmc scatter file. i think system.img.tar is the back up of system.img! i still have my root and cwm so i have backed up my rom! at long last am freeeeeeeee!