Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE Wont boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE Wont boot

[Please help] Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE Wont boot

flexxy
flexxy
flexxy
25-05-2015, 02:01 AM

Hi, please i need your urgent assistant to my situation at hand concerning my device samsung galaxy mega 6.3 lte (i9205). This device was given to me in this condition not able to boot pass Samsung boot logo, i believe it is stuck there. I tried going into recovery mode but wont take me into recovery mode instead when i press the volume up+home+power it shows me booting recovery in blue letters at the top left hand side of the screen then automatically restart and get stuck at samsung boot logo again but when i press volume down button+home+power it takes me to download mode and displays this info at the top lefthand side of the screen:
odin mode
Product name: gt-i9205
Current binary: Samsung official
System status: official
Knox kernel lock: 0x0
Knox warranty void: 0x0
Qualcomm secureboot: enable
Bootloader rp swrev: 2
Write protection: enable

At this stage i decided to download the original stock rom from sammobile and l flash the device using odin, it was successfully passed by odin the device auto restart and get stuck again at samsung boot logo. Now am confused please what am i not doing right please i need your help urgently. Please instruct me on what to do ASAP. THANKS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2015, 04:45 PM
(25-05-2015, 02:01 AM)flexxy Hi, please i need your urgent assistant to my situation at hand concerning my device samsung galaxy mega 6.3 lte (i9205). This device was given to me in this condition not able to boot pass Samsung boot logo, i believe it is stuck there. I tried going into recovery mode but wont take me into recovery mode instead when i press the volume up+home+power it shows me booting recovery in blue letters at the top left hand side of the screen then automatically restart and get stuck at samsung boot logo again but when i press volume down button+home+power it takes me to download mode and displays this info at the top lefthand side of the screen:  
odin mode
Product name: gt-i9205
Current binary: Samsung official
System status: official
Knox kernel lock: 0x0
Knox warranty void: 0x0
Qualcomm secureboot: enable
Bootloader rp swrev: 2
Write protection: enable

At this stage i decided to download the original stock rom from sammobile and l flash the device using odin, it was successfully passed by odin the device auto restart and get stuck again at samsung boot logo.  Now am confused please what am i not doing right please i need your help urgently. Please instruct me on what to do ASAP. THANKS

so you're still not able to enter recovery mode despite flashing the stock backup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
flexxy
flexxy
flexxy
25-05-2015, 11:54 PM
yes am not still able to get into recovery mode despite all have attempt.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 12:10 PM
(25-05-2015, 11:54 PM)flexxy yes am not still able to get into recovery mode despite all have attempt.

you need to flash an alternative stock ROM or search for CWM recovery for your phone type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.