Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Mtn Smart S720i got bricked after I rooted it and installed I Font

Pls Hovatek, I bricked my Mtn smart S720i while I was tying to expliot my phone by rooting it with framaroot and installing IFONT. It automatically rebooted it self after installing the IFONT, it now hangs in MTN boot logo and refused to start up and I was to dumb to backup the rom file before I installed the app.
So please Hovatek I really need the custom ROM File for my Mtn Smart S720i and the permission to download it also.

(05-25-2015, 04:53 PM)Sidosly Wrote: Pls Hovatek, I bricked my Mtn smart S720i while I was tying to expliot my phone by rooting it with framaroot and installing IFONT. It automatically rebooted it self after installing the IFONT, it now hangs in MTN boot logo and refused to start up and I was to dumb to backup the rom file before I installed the app.
So please Hovatek I really need the custom ROM File for my Mtn Smart S720i and the permission to download it also.

what we have is the stock backup
supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Here is my Gmail address: [email protected]
[email protected]
(05-25-2015, 11:52 PM)Sidosly Wrote: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1818.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Thanks Hovatek It worked, my phone is up and running I really appreciate your assistance, God bless you
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 09:48 AM by Sidosly. )
And please how can I unlock the sim as it only uses mtn for sim 1
(05-27-2015, 09:46 AM)Sidosly Wrote: And please how can I unlock the sim as it only uses mtn for sim 1

we'll work on that soon
OK, thanks
sir hovatek, pls I also av problem rootin dis same fone; afta connectin it to Iroot, it detects my fone, rootin device, waiting for device(my fone will instantly reboot twice), afta den, it says rootin failed, retry. I've retried it several times & won't root. wot to do, pls?