Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Unbricking Realme 6i
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] Unbricking Realme 6i

[Tutorial] Unbricking Realme 6i

Poll: Did this help?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Yes
0%
Votes 0
No
0%
Votes 0

Total 0 vote(s) 0%
Freescoot
Freescoot
Freescoot
03-11-2020, 08:32 AM

Requirements:
Windows 10 or Linux PC
USB DATA Cable
SP flashtool
30 or more GB of available storage on PC
Screw drivers of different bits (have some toolkit would it would be helpful)
Opening Pics
And a hot air gun (or a hairdryer)
Realme 6i firmware (eu) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261822923

Procedure: First grab a hairdryer or hot air gun and heat the back panel to soften the adheasive. Then grab your opening pics and carefully seperate the back from the phone but make sure to not damage fingerprint cable. Then make your way to the battery and disconnect it. Download SP Flashtool and extract it. Then open the flashtool and extract the realme6i firmware. Click on the load scatter and load the scatter from the firmware. A list of files that would be flashed would appear. UNCHECK PRELOADER!!! OR YOU WILL HAVE A HARDBRICK. Now click on start and wait 5 seconds. Connect the phone with disconnected battery via usb cable to USB 2.0 Port. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds and plug battery back in. Now it should start flashing. Then reboot and you are done
This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 08:35 AM by Freescoot.
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
27-11-2020, 12:30 PM
(03-11-2020, 08:32 AM)Freescoot Requirements:
Windows 10 or Linux PC
USB DATA Cable
SP flashtool
30 or more GB of available storage on PC
Screw drivers of different bits (have some toolkit would it would be helpful)
Opening Pics
And a hot air gun (or a hairdryer)
Realme 6i firmware (eu) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261822923

Procedure: First grab a hairdryer or hot air gun and heat the back panel to soften the adheasive. Then grab your opening pics and carefully seperate the back from the phone but make sure to not damage fingerprint cable. Then make your way to the battery and disconnect it. Download SP Flashtool and extract it. Then open the flashtool and extract the realme6i firmware. Click on the load scatter and load the scatter from the firmware. A list of files that would be flashed would appear. UNCHECK PRELOADER!!! OR YOU WILL HAVE A HARDBRICK. Now click on start and wait 5 seconds. Connect the phone with disconnected battery via usb cable to USB 2.0 Port. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds and plug battery back in. Now it should start flashing. Then reboot and you are done

Tried this, it doesn't work. At least... not yet. You need tons of stuff to successfully do it. I have a separate thread where I explained everything I did and this is one of them (except the battery part).
Why? well, idk why it is but the scatter file of rmx2040 isn't (compatible?) with SP flashtool. And some other stuff Sir Xenon mentioned.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2020, 08:00 AM
(27-11-2020, 12:30 PM)subma rine13 Tried this, it doesn't work. At least... not yet. You need tons of stuff to successfully do it. I have a separate thread where I explained everything I did and this is one of them (except the battery part).
Why? well, idk why it is but the scatter file of rmx2040 isn't (compatible?) with SP flashtool. And some other stuff Sir Xenon mentioned.

Drop a link to this thread you speak of

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2020, 07:54 AM
(28-11-2020, 08:00 AM)hovatek
(27-11-2020, 12:30 PM)subma rine13 Tried this, it doesn't work. At least... not yet. You need tons of stuff to successfully do it. I have a separate thread where I explained everything I did and this is one of them (except the battery part).

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37047.html
Already tried everything. I still haven't went to the service center to have it fixed. I have the ofp files (sir X3non provided the link for it) but I need an authorized ID to (flash?) the ofp to my phone.
namyelus
namyelus
namyelus
30-11-2020, 08:56 AM

(30-11-2020, 07:54 AM)subma rine13

Already tried everything. I still haven't went to the service center to have it fixed. I have the ofp files (sir X3non provided the link for it) but I need an authorized ID to (flash?) the ofp to my phone.

Yes, you need has an authoized account for can flashing ofp firmware by MSMDownloader,
Otherwise, you can flash it by eMMC ISP with dissembling device.

BR, namyelus
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2020, 07:18 AM
(30-11-2020, 08:56 AM)namyelus
(30-11-2020, 07:54 AM)subma rine13

Yes, you need has an authoized account for can flashing ofp firmware by MSMDownloader,
Otherwise, you can flash it by eMMC ISP with dissembling device.

BR, namyelus

I know that this is kind of a dumb question but... can an authorized account be created? or like, do you need to work in OPPO to have one? How is an account considered as authorized?