Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix zero 8i mt6785 chip da file error
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

infinix zero 8i mt6785 chip da file error

infinix zero 8i mt6785 chip da file error

mazherrr
mazherrr
mazherrr
Enthusiastic Member
15-11-2020, 07:45 AM

da file for mt 6785 chip on sp tool is showing status brom cmd da fail error... dont know wat to do,,,, tried every thing so far,, someone told me to get DA file a proper DA file is of 5 us dollars ,,, really??? i have infinix zero 8i x687b.... please help...
wat i did... i was trying to root it.. first i unblocked the bootloader...
than rebooted and usb debunging enabled by enabling dev options...
than istalled magisk .. but still not rooted so i tried to adb mode...
tried to installd patched image using adb and since than it has gone to soft brick u can say,, it rebootes shaows the inifinx logo... again reboots to infinix log and keep on repeating unless battry is totaly drained.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-11-2020, 09:38 AM
(15-11-2020, 07:45 AM)mazherrr da file for mt 6785 chip on sp tool is showing status brom cmd da fail error... dont know wat to do,,,, tried every thing so far,, someone told me to get DA file a proper DA file is of 5 us dollars ,,, really??? i have infinix zero 8i x687b.... please help...

not sure about this unless you want to give it a trial, this someone's does give a guarantee that the file works?

(15-11-2020, 07:45 AM)mazherrr ...tried to installd patched image using adb
[/code]

how? what command(s) did you use?

[quote="mazherrr" pid='204551' dateline='1605422756']
...and since than it has gone to soft brick u can say,, it rebootes shaows the inifinx logo... again reboots to infinix log and keep on repeating unless battry is totaly drained.

when the phone is powered off and you charge a bit, are you able to boot the phone into recovery mode?
mazherrr
mazherrr
mazherrr
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2020, 05:42 AM
well its not possible to boot into recvoery any more. is simply stuck at bootloop,,, and anywhere i go they say its a DA file which is npt avalaible out of infinix owned service station....
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-11-2020, 01:53 PM
(19-11-2020, 05:42 AM)mazherrr well its not possible to boot into recvoery any more. is simply stuck at bootloop,,, and anywhere i go they say its a DA file which is npt avalaible out of infinix owned service station....

you should consider visiting a service center, unless you wish to wait until a da file for this model become available
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2020, 12:33 PM

(19-11-2020, 05:42 AM)mazherrr well its not possible to boot into recvoery any more. is simply stuck at bootloop,,, and anywhere i go they say its a DA file which is npt avalaible out of infinix owned service station....

Do you have access to CM2 dongle?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mazherrr
mazherrr
mazherrr
Enthusiastic Member
22-11-2020, 04:00 AM
(21-11-2020, 12:33 PM)hovatek

Do you have access to CM2 dongle?

no sir i dont own that cm2 dognle
mazherrr
mazherrr
mazherrr
Enthusiastic Member
22-11-2020, 04:10 AM
i just wanna post my reply that mediatek is such a stupid lazy shaking trembling type of processor that it doesnt support any sort of hard thrust : )) so what i decided im going sell my crappy infinix zero 8i and going to purchase realme 7 pro,,, the higher refresh rate beast with snapdragon720g, and i never heard that snapdragon ever did stupid boot loops. snapdragon is much more trustworthy processor.
This post was last modified: 22-11-2020, 04:15 AM by mazherrr.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-11-2020, 09:18 AM
(22-11-2020, 04:10 AM)mazherrr i just wanna post my reply that mediatek is such a stupid lazy shaking trembling type of processor that it doesnt support any sort of hard thrust : )) so what i decided im going sell my crappy infinix zero 8i and going to purchase realme 7 pro,,, the higher refresh rate beast with snapdragon720g, and i never heard that snapdragon ever did stupid boot loops. snapdragon is much more trustworthy processor.

you could brick a qualcomm device while attempting to root it too, it all depends on the step taken
in your case from your OP, you flashed patched boot without taking care of dm_verity (i.e vbmeta)
but the major issue of mtk phones is that most recent phone have secure boot and getting the right da file for some could be tricky
if you could get the right da file then the chances of fixing your phone if it gets bricked will be greatly improved

the realme 7 pro you intend to buy, it might not be possible to root esp if it turns out to have a bootloader that can't be unlocked or something similar. each chipset and oem with their various problems
another thing to note is that latest oppo devices usually require authorized flashing ID, esp. if the stock recovery flashable ozip firmware doesn't work or isn't available