Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android vivo y53 verified android boot v1.0 patch boot img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

vivo y53 verified android boot v1.0 patch boot img

vivo y53 verified android boot v1.0 patch boot img

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
farooq16a
farooq16a
farooq16a
Enthusiastic Member
26-11-2020, 01:16 PM

(26-11-2020, 11:21 AM)X3non
(25-11-2020, 10:40 AM)farooq16a thank for the support, i flashed the boot.img you patched for me but still say your device has loaded a different OS, please find attachment.

top right hand corner, what happens when you click on start > continue boot?
did that already nothing happens bro, btw thanks for your time and effort, highly appreciated
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2020, 06:25 AM
(26-11-2020, 11:21 AM)X3non top right hand corner, what happens when you click on start > continue boot?

Have you been able to unpack and repack system.img and flash it just to see if that's accepted?
This post was last modified: 28-11-2020, 06:29 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
farooq16a
farooq16a
farooq16a
Enthusiastic Member
01-12-2020, 10:59 AM
(28-11-2020, 06:25 AM)hovatek
(26-11-2020, 11:21 AM)X3non top right hand corner, what happens when you click on start > continue boot?

Have you been able to unpack and repack system.img and flash it just to see if that's accepted?

thanks again, i have tried pack/unpack sys.img with mediatek extractor cause other tools aren't working properly on my pc, mediatek extracted sys.img ends up in bootloop, can you suggest any good tool working for avbtype sys.img, auto-tools doesn't work , i extracted ImgExtractor.exe from auto-tool and managed to extract sys.img but unable to repack can you help me out with repack with make_ext4fs through command prompt i'm attaching auto-tool screenshot for reference
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 44.02 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2020, 08:18 PM
(01-12-2020, 10:59 AM)farooq16a thanks again, i have tried pack/unpack sys.img with mediatek extractor cause other tools aren't working properly on my pc, mediatek extracted sys.img ends up in bootloop, can you suggest any good tool working for avbtype sys.img, auto-tools doesn't work , i extracted ImgExtractor.exe from auto-tool and managed to extract sys.img but unable to repack can you help me out with repack with make_ext4fs through command prompt i'm attaching auto-tool screenshot for reference

I've not tested this on Qualcomm Marshmallow but try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html
I want to see how the phone handles an unpack-repacked system image

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
farooq16a
farooq16a
farooq16a
Enthusiastic Member
05-12-2020, 10:18 AM

(01-12-2020, 08:18 PM)hovatek
(01-12-2020, 10:59 AM)farooq16a thanks again, i have tried pack/unpack sys.img with mediatek extractor cause other tools aren't working properly on my pc, mediatek extracted sys.img ends up in bootloop, can you suggest any good tool working for avbtype sys.img, auto-tools doesn't work , i extracted ImgExtractor.exe from auto-tool and managed to extract sys.img but unable to repack can you help me out with repack with make_ext4fs through command prompt i'm attaching auto-tool screenshot for reference

I've not tested this on Qualcomm Marshmallow but try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html
I want to see how the phone handles an unpack-repacked system image
thanks for your kind reply, i did that and packed repacked system.img with as-syyed kitchen also mount that in linux and packed repacked it but still ends up in bootloop, i have fused su.apk in system.img by mounting it, that flashed and worked but i don't know the capabilities of superuser plus the superuser app won't open, i'm saying this if you can help me make changes to mounted system.img if that helps. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2020, 06:14 AM
(05-12-2020, 10:18 AM)farooq16a thanks for your kind reply, i did that and packed repacked system.img with as-syyed kitchen also mount that in linux and packed repacked it but still ends up in bootloop, i have fused su.apk in system.img by mounting it, that flashed and worked but i don't know the capabilities of superuser plus the superuser app won't open, i'm saying this if you can help me make changes to mounted system.img if that helps. thanks

Unable to make the modification for you at the moment due to a number of projects onhand.
Just adding the su apk in system won't get it to work. There are other binaries to add too.
Did you try using assayyed to add supersu to before repacking

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2